Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post cycle supplements

bigMarti

Growing Brother
My boy is finishing his PCT but he feels weak. He's asking if natural test boosters will help? I told him HCGenerate is the way to go.

hcgenerate original version is best utilized on cycle while the ES version should be used in pct although you can switch them around, this would be the most optimal protocol... unleashed/post cycle coupled with ES is excellent in pct...

They can do nothing but help.what was his pct like?

hcgenerate es is an excellent test booster for pct .

My boy is finishing his PCT but he feels weak. He's asking if natural test boosters will help? I told him HCGenerate is the way to go.

yeah, why didint he have a stacked pct lined up in the first place???

i make pct a baller supp/serm cycle. not going to risk not keeping all the new muscle.....you know how hard you work to put that on your frame. a shitty to so-so pct is really a dumb move....and can be quite costly. let that new muscle mature so it stays put.

tell him hcgen ES, the reg would be fine but he needs to take charge here and regain anything pound he could of lost. i would have him boost him post workout cals and take hcgen ES. maybe even osta if hes already lost 3/4/5lbs recently.

on pretty much any cycle some of the gains will be water, so expect to lose 20%, but after that its muscle.

Last edited:
I'd try hcgenerate es or test stack... did he use osta n his pct

hcgenerate original version is best utilized on cycle while the ES version should be used in pct although you can switch them around, this would be the most optimal protocol... unleashed/post cycle coupled with ES is excellent in pct...

Agreed unleashed with ES would be phenomenal in PCT.

I like using DAA for my test booster during pct. I take it before I workout and it gives me an awesome pump as well.

Back
Top Bottom