Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cycle therapy options

ceruail26

I am coming off a 14 week cycle where I decided to stop it early at 14 weeks versus continuing to 16 weeks. the reason I did that is a side effects are getting really bad. I was using anadrol and trenbolone
I'm concerned about my post cycle therapy. I already have clomid on hand. with supplements should I be using next to help with my side effects and also help me boost my testosterone

I am coming off a 14 week cycle where I decided to stop it early at 14 weeks versus continuing to 16 weeks. the reason I did that is a side effects are getting really bad. I was using anadrol and trenbolone
I'm concerned about my post cycle therapy. I already have clomid on hand. with supplements should I be using next to help with my side effects and also help me boost my testosterone

You need nolvadex and hcgenerate on hand too for pct

Is that your PCT??

nolvadex
clomid hcgenrate

How long were you on the tren?

Back
Top Bottom