Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post workout?

Would it be better to drink a protein shake or a creatine drink after a workout? Thanks
It's not a bad idea to get some quick protein in you after a workout. Creatine you should just take consistently every day at a time that works for you.

Would it be better to drink a protein shake or a creatine drink after a workout? Thanks

Of the two protein. Creatine can be taken at any time

Afyer a workout your body needs the nutrients to rebuild muscle. So the protein is what your body needs the most at that point

I doubt that. Nothing is a good as the real thing. A chicken breast will be more effective than protein powder.

Sorry but nope, it's been studied that fast digesting protein sources are typically more anabolic than slower digesting.

Sorry but nope, it's been studied that fast digesting protein sources are typically more anabolic than slower digesting.
That's fine but I'll eat real food. I keep protein bars in my back pack if I'm in a jam but nothing is better than real food. I don't care what studies you've read.

That's fine but I'll eat real food. I keep protein bars in my back pack if I'm in a jam but nothing is better than real food. I don't care what studies you've read.

Well that's fine for me and if you don't want to believe studies that's fine for me as well.

you don't need to rush out and drink protein shakes and take creatine after a workout. the supp companies did a great job especially during the 80's and 90's when people depended on magazines to learn this stuff convincing you all that bullshit. yes you need protein to build muscle, but not as much as you think and there is no 'anabolic window'. if you live in the USA you already eat plenty of protein, that is hardly an issue. the actual secret which nobody talks about is SLEEP. if you get in a nap after a workout or that night sleep well that will repair and recover you better than anything you could do. when you sleep that is when your body does the maintenance

Back
Top Bottom