Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre workout +

psg66

Registered
Pre workouts that include creatine and bcass's are good value right ? If I take it before a workout I am sure to cover all the right things to help me during and after my workout right ?

Personally i take oats meal and eggs white and almond butter , and creatine mono some I take black coffee

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

Most pre workouts that contain creatine only have 1-2 grams of creatine in it. It's label dressing. It's not a high enough dosage to actually do anything for you.

I would buy stand alone creatine and BCAA supplements to ensure you are getting effective dosages

Pre workouts that include creatine and bcass's are good value right ? If I take it before a workout I am sure to cover all the right things to help me during and after my workout right ?

To help with what?
And to be honest you don't need any of that stuff. A good diet is all you need to achieve your goals.

Can supplements help?
Sure. But are they necessary?
Absolutely not.

Most pre workouts that contain creatine only have 1-2 grams of creatine in it. It's label dressing. It's not a high enough dosage to actually do anything for you.

I would buy stand alone creatine and BCAA supplements to ensure you are getting effective dosages

I always hear about cycling. And obviously what the cycle involves far as dosages and length of time. But no one talks about otc supplements to add too it. So is the majority going with creatine and bcaas before workout for added measure?

- - - Updated - - -

On top of the cycling the pct of course.

I always hear about cycling. And obviously what the cycle involves far as dosages and length of time. But no one talks about otc supplements to add too it. So is the majority going with creatine and bcaas before workout for added measure?

- - - Updated - - -

On top of the cycling the pct of course.

If you are eating a high protein diet then a BCAA supplement isn't needed.

Creatine is a really good supplement though. Get a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com or a bulk creatine monohydrate powder

If you are eating a high protein diet then a BCAA supplement isn't needed.

Creatine is a really good supplement though. Get a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com or a bulk creatine monohydrate powder

I have creatine monohydrate. My protein diet is not as high as it should be. But i do have a clean plain diet of carbs and protein. I see BCAA energy as top rated on *****************. has anyone tried?? Aas well as yourself. Would this be a recommended product?

- - - Updated - - -

Body building dot com

I have creatine monohydrate. My protein diet is not as high as it should be. But i do have a clean plain diet of carbs and protein. I see BCAA energy as top rated on *****************. has anyone tried?? Aas well as yourself. Would this be a recommended product?

- - - Updated - - -

Body building dot com

Creatine monohydrate is good. If your diet is not high in protein, that's what you need to fix. Fixing your diet will do way more for you than supplementing with a BCAA.

Besides, you want to use EAA. Not BCAA

They cut it. Also sugar would probably destroy the creatine. Just a redbull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, no and err no.

Firstly it dopesn't really matter a damn when you take creatine. The 'science' behind a small (and I mean small) increase in uptake of all nutrients with creatine is, IIRC, for a post workout use. And it'd be minimal at best. So ANYTIME.

Now, unless you train early in the day and right from bed with NOTHING eaten or drank other than water I don't see the point of BCAA's. I say6 that as someone who's used them in the past. If, like me, you've eaten breakfast then hit the gym then surely your food will have included some protein. Probably more than a scoop of BCAA's. So what do you think the protein is made from (A: BCAA's). So you'll have some BCAA's in your gut (or if you waited long enough in your bloodstream) as you workout. The same applies to any other meals you had before, during and after as you recover from the workout. Your diet matters more than using BCAA's.

The ONLY times I see BCAA's as vaguely useful are:
1) Fasted
2) When you're on a very restricted (read some competition diets) diet. Then it's only to balance things out.
3) The crazier versions of vegan diets.

You have my attention..........

Nespresso (and others) make a capsule coffee type machine. I think the strongest one I've seen is a strength 13. Most of the ristretto's I've tried are 10-12 strength wise. An espresso comes out at about 8-10. As always it'll depend on the blend, bean and roast.

I'm a coffee whore. Although I limit my intake per day to about 4 strong cups I've beans, an electric and a manual grinder, a cafetiere or two and two machines.

It's ALWAYS black and sweet ;)

Or you can just have a nice balanced meal before hitting the gym.
There's nothing magical in these supplements.

Can they help? Yes.
Are they necessary? No.

I just drink coffee as well. I see people all the time drinking pre workout at 3am when im working out, but for me I think coffee is best.

Back
Top Bottom