Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre workout supplements

123tyy

just wondering what your favourite pre workout supplements are guys?

or if theres some that dont bother with pre workout supplments?

and why?

I used to looooove pre workouts then I started to see some of the more negative effects. Raise in BP, sleeplessness, tolerance issues....

I was a big fan of 1, 3 dimethyl products. But man do those fuck you up lol.
Now I stick to whatever Vitamine Shoppe considers strong. Just to give me a little pep to my step.

I am gonna experiment here very soon with making my own.

I have never liked pre-workouts with stims in them, so I have never used those. However, I do love the DSpark. Hence, since it is the only pre-workout I really use, I guess it is my fav.

I used to love preworkouts as well. I started to notice that about half way thru my workout I was getting weak and tired. Finally I realized that I was depending on the preworkout feeling to get me thru a workout. I don't use any preworkouts now. I depend on a quailty meal, focus and ample water intake to get me thru my workouts.

D-spark. Hands down. It's a non stimulant formula so you don't feel jittery or sick ever from taking it. Also no need to cycle off it. It gives you a nice clear cognitive boost and clean energy.

I add a cup of black coffee or a 1/2 scoop of allmax razor8 on leg days or whenever I need a caffeine boost

intresting read. Reason i was asking is because i train at half 3 in the morning when the gym is empty so i pretty much wake up and head straight to the gym and as u can imagine im pretty sleepy. i may have to give that d-spark a try so if it perks me up a bit first thing in a morning :)

I used to love preworkouts as well. I started to notice that about half way thru my workout I was getting weak and tired. Finally I realized that I was depending on the preworkout feeling to get me thru a workout. I don't use any preworkouts now. I depend on a quailty meal, focus and ample water intake to get me thru my workouts.
This.....pwo had me drained about a hour into my workouts or sometimes too amped up to rest (i usually lift after 4 pm)
Ive never tried dspark, but Im itching to give it a try....

intresting read. Reason i was asking is because i train at half 3 in the morning when the gym is empty so i pretty much wake up and head straight to the gym and as u can imagine im pretty sleepy. i may have to give that d-spark a try so if it perks me up a bit first thing in a morning :)

well that is why I asked depends on what you need it for. in your case yes you probably should run a pre workout because the body needs to be awake. not sure why you choose to go 3:30am but I am guessing has to do with your job.. if your gym is that horrible where you cannot workout at a normal time then find a new gym trust me. sleep is very important and being in bed at 3:30am is more important than avoiding a crowded gym

really 11pm to 6am is when your melatonin is highest and when your body needs to be in bed. that's the way we evolved as humans, now if we were raccoons it would be different

well that is why I asked depends on what you need it for. in your case yes you probably should run a pre workout because the body needs to be awake. not sure why you choose to go 3:30am but I am guessing has to do with your job.. if your gym is that horrible where you cannot workout at a normal time then find a new gym trust me. sleep is very important and being in bed at 3:30am is more important than avoiding a crowded gym

really 11pm to 6am is when your melatonin is highest and when your body needs to be in bed. that's the way we evolved as humans, now if we were raccoons it would be different

Yea I only use PWO when I finish a night shift when I come off work at 5am and need to take something to slay awake

I don't buy pre-workout supps myself. I do like to use D-spartic acid with some aminos mixed together , my body responds very well to that. Gives me really good pumps.

yes my gym is rammed after work which makes it hard to train a specific body part properly because you basically have to get on equipment whats available (not a lot)

Also you get the people that train in groups that just talk on the equipment and go to the gym to socialize rather than actually train which really annoys me

i do enjoy training in a morning tho i must admit its nice and peaceful pretty much have the place to myself so i can just crack on and get on all equipment.

you might be right about the sleep stevesmi dont think i get enough sleep but i cant train in a gym at peak time it winds me up lol

I'm not big on pwo's that are filled with stims. I prefer one that initiates focus, promotes endurance and gives a slight energy boost. I recently tried one named Preglow made by Biorhythm and am liking it so far. I have some buddies that enjoy it as well.

Back in the late 80's or 90's I used ephedrine for preworkout. At first it did help, but after a month, the sides where to much, high BP, could not sleep well, gettting angry, and feeling more and more run down and feeling down and spaced out. I stoped taking it and found I could work out longer and harder with much more focus with out it. Those stims preworkouts are not for me! Today I like GW No down sides for me at all. Very clean. I will look into Dspark.

Back
Top Bottom