Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre workout supps

Pre-workout drinks are really not a lot more then a flavoured caffeine drink. Save your money. The tried and true ECA stack (ephedrine + caffeine + aspirin) is pretty much the most effective stimulant stack you can put together. It is very hard on the adrenal glands so you don't want to use it every day but if you are looking for a strong stimulant before your workout, that would be the thing to use.

Personally, I am not a big stimulant guy. I don't like feeling wired out and jittery during my workouts. Before my workouts I will drink a small cup of black coffee and a stand alone creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com. It'll give you a nice cognitive boost, strength increase and endurance boost with no crash or cortisol increases from stimulant abuse.

ECA is indeed very strong stimulant.

Previously a lot of people would take DMAA based products, until it got banned. Also yohimbine gives a huge stimulant effect, but I always crash after it.

The reason you want the strongest one is because you are becoming dependent on stimulants and not responding to the regular strength formulas anymore. What you really want to do is take a break from stimulants and look to have a proper meal with protein and complex carbs and get yourself hydrated. We shouldn't need drugs just to be pumped up to train. Try something like a cup of oatmeal and 2 whole eggs 90 minutes before training.

When looking for pre-workout supplements you should be rather searching for the safest one's, or at least the one's with the best ratio of side effects-results. Personally, I'd rather choose the one without stims, as you won't depend on them for future performance, and there will be no need to increase dosages in order to achieve the same sort of results. Also, it is very important not to rely too much on preworkout supplements, and do what you are supposed to do naturally - eat before working out. Sincerely, the best preworkout supplement for me is DSpark - it has no stims in it, and yet there is a ton of energy and focus. Besides, this is raw energy, and not some kind of stupid hyperactivity you get with stims.

Back
Top Bottom