Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-workout for work

tatan clinton

Registered
I'm taking my pre-workout in the morning instead of coffee
And it rocks guys just want to share with you, I'm using C4 wich rocks
Also taking it again for my afternoon workout, been doing this for a couple of months just take 1/2 dose in the morning and a full dose at night time.

I personally would stick with your morning cup of coffee rather then use pre-workout.

Coffee actually has a lot of health benefits associated with it. It's full of antioxidants and polyphenols.

Pre-workout...full of artificial flavours, sweeteners, and colors.

Just my 2 cents.

That is not a good idea to take the preworkout so frequently - it is a potent stim. I know that now it may seem like a great thing, but on the long run it will affect your health, and you will not get such good effects from it. It is in general best to avoid using potent stims, drink a cup of coffee, and be happy.

Over time, that amount of Stims can Fry your CNS (central nervous system).
Requiring more and more to achieve the same results.

Have a Cup of Coffee in the AM, and save your Pre-Workout for when you really need it................ JP

my opinion on stimulants is that if you want to suppress appetite go for it in the morning only.

not later in the day

also pre workout stims should NEVER be used. they actually hurt your workouts by increasing HR, which makes no sense. it would be like revving up your engine too high and burning out the engine. that is what you are doing to your heart

instead pre workout use CARDARINE or sr9009

I personally would stick with your morning cup of coffee rather then use pre-workout.

Coffee actually has a lot of health benefits associated with it. It's full of antioxidants and polyphenols.

Pre-workout...full of artificial flavours, sweeteners, and colors.

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, well, it is an extremely valuable two cents - in that C4 and all other such garbage is just that - garbage!

C4 other preworkouts give me a headache. There is better stuff out there. I been on them for a long time notting but headaches withdrawals. WOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C4 other preworkouts give me a headache. There is better stuff out there. I been on them for a long time notting but headaches withdrawals. WOT.

Yeah, pre-workout-induced headaches are still another reason to eschew that trash.

Back
Top Bottom