Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are preworkouts mandatory?

kellere

Registered
I’m a big social media fan and I follow all these dudes on there and watch hours of videos, I guess I am a big junkie to it all. Well I noticed they all have supplement lines and the #1 product I see them selling besides protein powders are pre workouts. Why is that? It would seem like a lot of people must use them if this is the case.

I’m a big social media fan and I follow all these dudes on there and watch hours of videos, I guess I am a big junkie to it all. Well I noticed they all have supplement lines and the #1 product I see them selling besides protein powders are pre workouts. Why is that? It would seem like a lot of people must use them if this is the case.

I dont think they are mandatory but they will help you train and get energy. I use preworkouts to get maximum intensity.

preworkouts are legal and addicting so of course those guys push the shit out of them

nobody needs a pre workout though, use them sparingly if you do use them. the one i endorse is n2kts cause it isn't just a ton of stimulants

Its depent on your gole, generally i use when i train legs and also back.

People enjoy the feeling they get from being hyped up on caffeine but over time this is not productive and can become addictive. I would rather not use one personally.

Absolutely not, enough sleep is needed mandatory. I personally use pre-workout just when I am comletely tired. It happens maximum 2 times a month.

Back
Top Bottom