Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prickly pear cactus juice

tight55

Registered
I have read in a health magazine that this stuff is supposed to be really good for recovery. Do we have any ideas if thats true ?

Never heard of that, but we peel them and eat them quite often for calcium and magnesium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's similar to aloe vera. It's very high in antioxidants.

I've never tried it though so I can't comment on the taste

How does it taste? Ive never tried it before!

I have read in a health magazine that this stuff is supposed to be really good for recovery. Do we have any ideas if thats true ?

Mayoclinic says: Prickly pear cactus, also called nopal, is promoted for treating diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity and hangovers. ... Indeed, prickly pear cactus is popular in many areas of the world, particularly Latin America, because it's high in fiber, antioxidants and carotenoids.

It doesn’t have much of a taste. When it is fresh, we mix it with salad. When we can only get pickled in winter, we rinse it in cold water and cook it up with eggs. It’s good healthy stuff. I personally like dragon fruit or as it is normally called, pithaya. That it the fruit from a saguaro cactus.

It doesn’t have much of a taste. When it is fresh, we mix it with salad. When we can only get pickled in winter, we rinse it in cold water and cook it up with eggs. It’s good healthy stuff. I personally like dragon fruit or as it is normally called, pithaya. That it the fruit from a saguaro cactus.

bro not sure i wanna be drinking cactus lol....

Back
Top Bottom