Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Probiotic blend

frenchdog

Registered
I take it because my md told me to, but when I bought the second expensive jar, I couldnt find the same ones and these seem to be having an effect on me. I am constipated and it seems it's from these things which were supposed to be good for me. They are Acidophillis, pro=biotic blend with pectin. Citrus pectin 100mg, dahlulin 20mg, probiotic blend 500 million cfu. Anyone know what any of this means or if it's not good for me?

Your gut should have a natural flora of helpful bacteria, and these ain to supplement or replace them. It is generally good for people on antibiotics or with certain intestinal issues, but I wouldn't say you need to consume expensive probiotics otherwise.

there is only 1 probiotic that i recommend. refridgerated sach boulardii.

taking fiber or the wrong probiotic can actually KILL YOU. example someone who has leaky gut or crohns should NEVER take fiber!!! . never just take something the doctor tells you to take without doing your own homework.

Back
Top Bottom