Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Probiotic effectiveness?

andresmithcoolz

Registered
This may be old, but I'm wondering about the effectiveness of "probiotic" supplements claiming they can help with constipation.

Has anyone hear had a problem with constipation and tried using probiotics either naturally in yogurt, in a liquid, or in pill form? If so, what were your results?

If your natural flora has been comprised by antibiotics, poor diet, etc. they can help with many digestive issues including constipation related to that. It will not help with constipation from dehydration, opioid use, etc.

yes however almost all on the market are crap

my rec'd is use these along with anti biotics and continue use for a couple months. i rec'd sach boulardii but it has to be legit and refridgerated, not buying it online. gotta get it at a good health food store

also like PON mentioned above. repairing gut flora is essential. as someone who has digestive issues like you do, it isn't going to be as simple as just taking a probiotic or fiber or whatever else some doctor rec'd for you. what you need to do is repair your gut entirely and for that you need to change what you eat, how you eat, even when you eat. you can always get a hold of me for a consult and i can guide you

This may be old, but I'm wondering about the effectiveness of "probiotic" supplements claiming they can help with constipation.

Has anyone hear had a problem with constipation and tried using probiotics either naturally in yogurt, in a liquid, or in pill form? If so, what were your results?

The older we get as a population the more issues we can have. I try to use one myself (55)

Probiotics in my opinion are absolutely key. Need to have probiotics.

Back
Top Bottom