Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Probiotics in yogurt any good?

psg66

Registered
If you consume a yogurt advertising probiotics would it be a good option to eat? I have access to one with almost no sugar or flavor but has probiotics in them.

it is a complete SCAM

not only does it not do shit for you but it would upset your stomach more. those that have IBS or crohns, or have a flora imbalance will destroy their stomachs more buy consuming that shit

instead if you want a legit pro biotic you need to buy sach boulardii from your health food store, and it needs to be cold. not that crap from walgreens

Although yogurt does have some beneficial probiotics in it, most people don't tolerate dairy products well. Its kind of like doing something positive and negative for your health at the same time.

Look into non-dairy forms of yogurt like coconut yogurt.

I would like to use supps instead of yogurd

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

If you are unable to digest lactose sugar (present in milk) then you can go for probiotics. It will maintain and keep your gut fine and enhances digestion. Go for it. But don't use it regularly.....If you are a lactose intolerant then go for it regularly.

I would rather buy the probiotics separate.

Back
Top Bottom