Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Product to make me love my wife

gaweyt

I'm no longer attracted to my wife when we first met I couldn't get enough of her. we would have sex two three or four times a day even now we're lucky to have sex once a month
I find her repulsive. she has gotten fatter and I'm no longer into her. is there a product that I can take maybe a supplement that will make her more attractive to me?

Before you reach for a supplement that increases your libido ask yourself if this is the answer to your question. Is it possible increasing your libido will drive you to look for other women companions. You should talk to your wife about your concerns and that you want to take supplement to be more attracted to her and research what might help her. Maybe you can help her with a pathway to a better physique and healthier lifestyle. Communication is going to be what saves a relationship.

your first mistake was getting married

flexibility is important in life

you won't be able to change another person if they aren't willing to change on their own.

but if you want a supplement you can get her n2slinx. it really does help and maybe it will motivate her to eat better

I'm no longer attracted to my wife when we first met I couldn't get enough of her. we would have sex two three or four times a day even now we're lucky to have sex once a month
I find her repulsive. she has gotten fatter and I'm no longer into her. is there a product that I can take maybe a supplement that will make her more attractive to me?

You need to get some doctor help and some testosterone boosters like hcgenerate.

i think nothing will make you LOVE her but hcgenerate will help you get it up

YOu could find a mistress. You cant be attracted to somethin thats not attractive ...

Back
Top Bottom