Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Product query: Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs

boomtick

Registered
Any of you bros had experience with Cycle Assist?

I know lots of mods on here push N2Guard but it is far pricier when factoring in shipping to Oz.

Ingredients:
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine 750 mg **
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) 500 mg **
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) 500 mg 5000%
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Satndardized to 1.8% Vitexin) 450 mg **
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg 10000%
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) 160 mg **
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) 75 mg **
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 75 mg **
Policosanol 20 mg **
Zinc Gluconate

bro up to you what you use...but I wouldn't pay money for this honestly...
the product you are showing has no TUDCA in it, has no kidney complex and in the end it lacks a ton of ingredients...

if you want to put your health at stack for a few dollars, hit it bro....but I wouldn't....
never understood why guys spend thousands!!! on steroids but wont spend hundreds on health...

bro up to you what you use...but I wouldn't pay money for this honestly...
the product you are showing has no TUDCA in it, has no kidney complex and in the end it lacks a ton of ingredients...

if you want to put your health at stack for a few dollars, hit it bro....but I wouldn't....
never understood why guys spend thousands!!! on steroids but wont spend hundreds on health...

Appreciate the advice and agree with the sentiment. If the products are of comparable quality/ingredients then I would try and save $ but not if they cheaper option has some glaring flaws.

I just like to at least ask the question as there may be some inclined to promote a product for less altruistic reasons than helping a fellow bro.

Appreciate the advice and agree with the sentiment. If the products are of comparable quality/ingredients then I would try and save $ but not if they cheaper option has some glaring flaws.

I just like to at least ask the question as there may be some inclined to promote a product for less altruistic reasons than helping a fellow bro.

check this out bro...look how stack n2guard is...and this is version 1.0...the 2.0s version has a HELLA nice formula for liver (liver matrix) with Tudca...
http://www.evolutionary.org/tudca

2099.jpg

gearhead really covered this well for you bro... i can tell you from experience with cycle assist that its not a "bad" product whatsoever bro... in its day, it was actually one of the best but the key there is "in its day"... which clearly is not the case anymore... it has clearly been surpassed bro... n2guard absolutely beats it in every which way... you ultimately get what you pay for and i assure you that you get FAR more with n2guard... i have been there, i have used them all and nothing is going to stack up against n2guard...

Any of you bros had experience with Cycle Assist?

I know lots of mods on here push N2Guard but it is far pricier when factoring in shipping to Oz.

Ingredients:
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine 750 mg **
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) 500 mg **
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) 500 mg 5000%
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Satndardized to 1.8% Vitexin) 450 mg **
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg 10000%
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) 160 mg **
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) 75 mg **
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 75 mg **
Policosanol 20 mg **
Zinc Gluconate

n2guard >cycle assist

Yeah.. I wouldn't skimp on the proper vitamins, nutrients, and organ protectants that are essentials to your bodies protection and growth. There is no better solution then N2Guard, and saving money isn't for this sport by any means. You only have one liver so pay the bred, and use only the best.... easy.

Cycle Assist is that product made by Competitive Edge Labs also known by everyone as CEL
this is a small bottle that Cycle Assist comes in and has been marketed to be cycle support all-in-one solution for basic prohormone cycles and light PCT usage. Does not compare to the power of N2Guard with a huge bottle and 7 capsule per day dosing, but in a pinch when N2Bm is out of stock I guess Cycle Assist is a good option from you can find in the mainstream product bunch.

Back
Top Bottom