Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prohormone safety

hugeNelson

Growing Brother
Wanna throw in some pros into my sarms run, how safe are prohormones? can they be used stand alone? Looking at oxandrovar right now.

I tried oxandrovar and tried primoboldex, I prefer oxandrovar. It's like anavar but stronger. Try it with gw-501516 (cardarine), much better results.

Oxandrovar would be perfect to compliment your sarms cycle. It gives some incredible results. Just make sure to use N2guard along with it because it is toxic like any oral

its just like anything else... as long as you have the proper ancillaries and run it as it should be run and don't abuse the dosage then the sides are all able to be mitigated and controlled... here is a full layout with everything you need for a successful and safe sarms and oxandrovar cycle...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 s4 50 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 “liquidex” www.n2bm.com

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day www.myproh.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

I tried oxandrovar and tried primoboldex, I prefer oxandrovar. It's like anavar but stronger. Try it with gw-501516 (cardarine), much better results.

very well said brother... oxandrovar stacks so well with sarms and proviron... its a perfect cycle for anyone, especially a first time user...

Oxandrovar would be perfect to compliment your sarms cycle. It gives some incredible results. Just make sure to use N2guard along with it because it is toxic like any oral

Agreed oxandrovar would be a good one along with a triple stack from sarms1. N2Guard is a must for safe cycling.

Wanna throw in some pros into my sarms run, how safe are prohormones? can they be used stand alone? Looking at oxandrovar right now.
make sure you read the bottle and follow proper dosage and have proper oncycle and pct set up and you will be fine .Some guys have took dosage into their own hands and it has caused problems.Its safe when used properly but they arent vitamins either.

Hearing great things about Ovar, I myself just feel that when your at the point to go prohormones, might as well just inject some test. But thats just me, my knowledge is little compared to many in here.

Hearing great things about Ovar, I myself just feel that when your at the point to go prohormones, might as well just inject some test. But thats just me, my knowledge is little compared to many in here.

i guess besides the fact that steroids can land you in jail.....prohormone like oxandrovar give you better and cleaner results than anavar...

a 4wk PH run & 4wks of osta in pct can land you 10lbs of weight when your all said and done. you ll need a hi dosed serm in pct, hcgenerate, osta, etc.....But many have done it. a solid diet is the biggest part, than the training, than the anabolics + supps.

a lot of guys wouldnt know what the F to do if they pinned 200mg of tes and a bunch of blood came out when they pulled out the pin. with N2gaurd oxandrovar or another PH/DS is fine as long as you can avoid drinking for the time while your on.

Oxandavar is a wonderful product. .. dont be fooled though just cause it otc doesn't mean it's not extremely powerful. . Have ai on hand and pct as well

actually it would be most ideal to run them alongside each other... test with oxandrovar is extremely effective... its a great kickstart and finisher to any cycle...

Just do the real deal and get better results for your money bro.. I know it looks and sounds safer but its really not your better off running some test and getting the results you want. I tried some wierd pro-hormone a few years back because I was scared to pin and that shit fucked me up I could'nt get my shit up for like 2 months it was the worst experience of my life. Im not over generalizing and saying that is what you will get from the compound your looking at (obviously every compound affects everyone differently and everyone's body reacts slightly differently) but from my experienced I finally manned up and introduced my lab rats to test and they were very happy.

Just do the real deal and get better results for your money bro.. I know it looks and sounds safer but its really not your better off running some test and getting the results you want. I tried some wierd pro-hormone a few years back because I was scared to pin and that shit fucked me up I could'nt get my shit up for like 2 months it was the worst experience of my life. Im not over generalizing and saying that is what you will get from the compound your looking at (obviously every compound affects everyone differently and everyone's body reacts slightly differently) but from my experienced I finally manned up and introduced my lab rats to test and they were very happy.

so because you did ONE "weird" prohormone, now all of a sudden you group them all into that category... that's poor thinking and even poorer advice especially when you have no clue what your talking about... do you know the process, the R&D time, etc... that was put into the new GK line... LET ME ANSWER FOR YOU... NO, YOU DON'T... It's fine to speak of a previous experience man, that's what the board is for but don't group things into one category because you took a shit product... that has nothing to do with other lines... that means you bought a terrible product and learned to never use that brand again... Oxandrovar, as well as the other gk prohormones were formulated damn near a YEAR to ensure that not only could they go head to head with other steroids but could actually surpass several of them and that's exactly what this line has show to be capable of... so instead of giving poor advice, do a little research or try something first before you speak negatively about it...

so because you did ONE "weird" prohormone, now all of a sudden you group them all into that category... that's poor thinking and even poorer advice especially when you have no clue what your talking about... do you know the process, the R&D time, etc... that was put into the new GK line... LET ME ANSWER FOR YOU... NO, YOU DON'T... It's fine to speak of a previous experience man, that's what the board is for but don't group things into one category because you took a shit product... that has nothing to do with other lines... that means you bought a terrible product and learned to never use that brand again... Oxandrovar, as well as the other gk prohormones were formulated damn near a YEAR to ensure that not only could they go head to head with other steroids but could actually surpass several of them and that's exactly what this line has show to be capable of... so instead of giving poor advice, do a little research or try something first before you speak negatively about it...

Thank you for elaborating on what I have already stated.. "Im not over generalizing and saying that is what you will get from the compound your looking at (obviously every compound affects everyone differently and everyone's body reacts slightly differently) but from my experienced I finally manned up and introduced my lab rats to test and they were very happy." Now that we've concluded my thinking is not "poor" and you've attacked me instead of my argument.

Fact 1: orals take a much bigger toll on your liver Fact 2: you have to take more of an oral for your body to be able to utilize as much of the same compound as if you pinned. Do you agree? So your product can be great but as far as effects on your body pinning is the way to go for both safety and effectiveness.. now I know you want to push your product and that fine GL. Either way let us know what you do and how it affects you buddy its always interesting. :)

Back
Top Bottom