Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prohormones and bloodpressure

bankomor

Registered
What's good brotha's, wanted to get some feedback if anyone's ran this support while on. Most reviews are from guys running orals only and PH's. I'm sure it assist in all forms of steroids rather oral or injectable. I been thinking about trying this out this upcoming run, my thing is, it says it controls high BP (something I really want to address while on) but has anyone ran it and has it controlled y'alls BP's back to a safe #? I ran 5% nutrition liver & organ defender but it didn't help my BP of course, so I came across this "all in one" and it seemed to have great reviews.

Do do you guys run the 7 recommend capsule dose everyday of the entire cycle?

What's good brotha's, wanted to get some feedback if anyone's ran this support while on. Most reviews are from guys running orals only and PH's. I'm sure it assist in all forms of steroids rather oral or injectable. I been thinking about trying this out this upcoming run, my thing is, it says it controls high BP (something I really want to address while on) but has anyone ran it and has it controlled y'alls BP's back to a safe #? I ran 5% nutrition liver & organ defender but it didn't help my BP of course, so I came across this "all in one" and it seemed to have great reviews.

You don't actually say what the product is

Are you talking about N2guard from needtobuildmuscle.com?

Then yes - the recommended dosage is 7 capsules/day

Pro0hormones are garbage - dangerous garbage! Don't use that crap. Take it to a toxic waste site.

Back
Top Bottom