Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proprietary blends

michael35

Registered
what is the truth behind products that are sold as supplements that are made up of proprietary blends vs. Ones that list the ingredients and the dosing?
How would I find out if I buy a prop blend what each dose is of. I am looking at buying a test booster that is a prop blend

what is the truth behind products that are sold as supplements that are made up of proprietary blends vs. Ones that list the ingredients and the dosing?
How would I find out if I buy a prop blend what each dose is of. I am looking at buying a test booster that is a prop blend

I don't like proprietary brands, better use something from n2bm all ingredients listed.

Proprietary blends are meant to protect a formula a company makes with a certain mix of ingredients. Unfortunately it makes it easy for subpar companies to not tell you whats really in it

I use some proprietary blends but only from trusted suppliers of supps.

brother you have to try my products I disclose every ingredient on the panel and never compromise on quality, please check out my website:

www.NeedtoBuildMuscle.com

You mean the opposite

It only works, if briefly, when you have a licensed or patented ingredient and or formula. And then rival companies will do their utmost to analyze what's in it and copy it (or claim that they have).

Even with these limits you need to be sure that said copied additive is up to spec. I'm thinking of Tribulus by way of an example. It varied so much that you could have the dregs or the premium and never know.

Even knowing what's in something only kinda works if you take the time to see what that is, what they do and how the combination works effectively.

only use our forum approved sponsored sources, like n2bm, sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom