Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein B.A.R.S.?

G170180

Registered
a buddy of mine told me I should eat 1 or 2 protein B.A.R.S. everyday. Not sure what he meant by that, is that a brand of protein or is it something else.
He said if I did that I would get better results in the gym and grow more muscle and strength. I’m only 19 so need help

a buddy of mine told me I should eat 1 or 2 protein B.A.R.S. everyday. Not sure what he meant by that, is that a brand of protein or is it something else.
He said if I did that I would get better results in the gym and grow more muscle and strength. I’m only 19 so need help

I like to eat protein bars daily you can have 1-2 per day no problem especially after training.

sounds like he is talking about protein bars and i disagree with him. protein bars are full of preservatives and sugar

Protein bars are neither great food or the demons some guys make them out to be. They're a treat that are usually lower in sugar and higher in protein. Some are better than others, both in stats and in taste.

I try to stay away from protein bars. There are some good ones on the market but most people just throw a bunch of crap in them.

Back
Top Bottom