Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein bar healthy?

kolemat

Registered
I was at the supplement store today and looking at their protein bars and the guy behind the counter said that he recommended I try the ones that have the most protein if i want to get the most gains but he said to get the ones with the most sugar if i want one that tasted good. seems like there are tons of options, which ones should i get?

protein bars are never healthy at all. there are some that are less bad for you but that is as good as you will get. remember they are heavily processed so they can stay on the shelf for months and even years without going bad. that in itself proves it is bad for you

Eat a half a Snickers and take 6 desicatted liver pills. Better nutrition and better taste. If that's what you want.

You can do without them. There are easier ajd better ways to get protein. They are fine in a pinch or on the go but I wouldnt make a habit of them

I would search YouTube for some good homemade recipes and make your own. If you don't want to do that then I wouldn't even bother with protein supplements. Just eat real food.

I don't think you should buy it. It's not a think that you should spend lots of money on. It's better to buy a good and proper meal and cook it healthy by yourself. It isn't really healthy and won't be better the real meal.

Back
Top Bottom