Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein bars

kr0n0s

Beginner Brother
Registered
ok, just opening my old pack of n2bm protein bars, how long until they expire? or do you guys have other recommendations?

At least you don't have these...
syza3u6u.jpg

got em for free at work and can't give em away lol

At least you don't have these...
syza3u6u.jpg

got em for free at work and can't give em away lol

You can Bring Em here to Philly.
We've got One Hell of a Pigeon & Sea Gull Problem................................. JP
P.S.
Sea Gulls came up the Delaware River years ago, and won't Leave.
The "Flying Rats" have always been here.

I like quest bars/ansi cheesecake bars but only buy them when I get a crazy deal. Way to expensive any other time.

I like quest bars/ansi cheesecake bars but only buy them when I get a crazy deal. Way to expensive any other time.

now here is a smart man! those are the ONLY two i will eat... there are only a few of the quest that are all natural and those are the only ones i eat but they are great... these are the only two i have come across that are not filled with a bunch of garbage... the only problem with quest is they have higher sodium... they taste better than ansi and have a few less calories (the natural ones at least do) but both are comparable to one another... i have one a day of either or... it just depends on the day but i tend to lean towards quest...

now here is a smart man! those are the ONLY two i will eat... there are only a few of the quest that are all natural and those are the only ones i eat but they are great... these are the only two i have come across that are not filled with a bunch of garbage... the only problem with quest is they have higher sodium... they taste better than ansi and have a few less calories (the natural ones at least do) but both are comparable to one another... i have one a day of either or... it just depends on the day but i tend to lean towards quest...
double chocolate chunk is my favorite a quest bar omg. I recently bought 18 boxes of ansi cheesecake bars because I got each bar for. 71 cents! Those fuckers grew on me man! I think they taste better than quest and the taste gets better/similar to cheesecake the more you chew them.... now I'm hungry... going to eat one in about 10 seconds : )

And yeah 99% of protein bars are filled with complete trash/hidden Trans fats/sugar/sugar alcohol/sweeteners/fractionation palm kern oil/preservatives and so on! Makes me sick

double chocolate chunk is my favorite a quest bar omg. I recently bought 18 boxes of ansi cheesecake bars because I got each bar for. 71 cents! Those fuckers grew on me man! I think they taste better than quest and the taste gets better/similar to cheesecake the more you chew them.... now I'm hungry... going to eat one in about 10 seconds : )

yes, that was tastes great but after a while i get sick of it... for ansi, my favorite is the peanut butter cheesecake but with quest, its a tie between coconut cashew and the lemon, yes the lemon... LOL i got the full boxes at mr. olympia for 10 a piece of the ansi and seriously went through the sample line at quest like 20 times... i ended up with 24 "samples" LOLLLL

protein bars= junk

unless in a bind would never use em as a staple in my diet

nearly all of them are, you are correct but you are absolutely incorrect about either quest or ansi... they are not junk in any way... you honestly think i would put anything that possessed "junk" into my body? NO, not likely...

Back
Top Bottom