bannednutrition.com

Thread: Protein and BCAAs

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Protein and BCAAs

Been looking for a good preworkout combo. I've been taking whey protein before but now I want to add BCAAs and creatine to the mix, can I do that?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Optimum nutrition makes BCAA energy and you could add creatine....if you want a simulant preworkout. Otherwise just get bcaa and creatine powder and add to a glass of grape or apple juice which should help absorbtion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Whey protein, BCAA and creatine would be an awesome pre-workout stack. This is how I would incorporate it into your program.

60-90 minutes before your workout I would drink the protein shake with a low GI carbohydrate source like oatmeal to let it digest.

15-30 minutes before your workout, I would take your creatine and BCAA supplement. You can also take the BCAA post workout as well.

For creatine - don't waste a lot of money on a fancy flavoured creatine drink. Just get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com.

I like to use a capsulated BCAA supplement because it makes dosing really easy but if you want to use a powdered BCAA supplement, make sure to read the ingredients list because a lot of flavoured BCAA drinks are loaded with sugar.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Whey protein, BCAA and creatine would be an awesome pre-workout stack. This is how I would incorporate it into your program.

60-90 minutes before your workout I would drink the protein shake with a low GI carbohydrate source like oatmeal to let it digest.

15-30 minutes before your workout, I would take your creatine and BCAA supplement. You can also take the BCAA post workout as well.

For creatine - don't waste a lot of money on a fancy flavoured creatine drink. Just get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com.

I like to use a capsulated BCAA supplement because it makes dosing really easy but if you want to use a powdered BCAA supplement, make sure to read the ingredients list because a lot of flavoured BCAA drinks are loaded with sugar.
    Its insane actually how many bcaa products are pretty much 50% sugars
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it is normal among the younger dudes to want to use supplements pre workout instead of food because it is the easy way out.. however instead of supplements the dirty secret is you should first use FOOD FOR FUEL. a proper pre workout meal blows away a bunch of supplements anyday
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't think you need whey and a BCAA before your workout. I would honestly use food as much as possible. Whey is a great option so have it either before or after training. Use a meal for the other time either before or after training. Creatine can be taken anytime but I like it around training time for best absorption. Just take it when every you have your whey. I wouldn't bother with the BCAA unless you train fasted or have a low protein diet.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    it is normal among the younger dudes to want to use supplements pre workout instead of food because it is the easy way out.. however instead of supplements the dirty secret is you should first use FOOD FOR FUEL. a proper pre workout meal blows away a bunch of supplements anyday
    Totally agree. If I drank a pre workout with protein I would probably die ten minutes into my workout. I need real fuel to train.
    Plus it's so satisfying to eat yummy food with a knife and a fork.