Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein and cold oatmeal

brithompson8

Registered
I would suggest you to get a recipe for cold oatmeal and I add protein powder to it, it taste f..ing good, I recommend it to you guys, I have been taking my protein that way since the last two weeks.

You literally just described my favourite pre workout meal man.

I take some instant quaker oatmeal and boil water with a kitchen kettle. I pour the boiling water over the oatmeal and let it sit for 30 minutes. I then mix in some sea salt, cinnamon, whey protein isolate, natural almond butter.

Try using the cinnamon bun wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com whey isolate + natural almond butter + a sliced up granny smith apple. Tastes like an apple pie. Super good.

Yeah, that is my usual breakfast - oatmeals with whey protein. Tastes amazing, and the nutritional values are great as well.

I would suggest you to get a recipe for cold oatmeal and I add protein powder to it, it taste f..ing good, I recommend it to you guys, I have been taking my protein that way since the last two weeks.

Tell our members how you make it- how much protein do you add?

I've been doing this for a long time.
I'll usually either put Fresh or Frozen Berries on it, as I don't add any Sweetener.

Sometimes I'll add in some Raw Sliced Almonds............................. JP

You literally just described my favourite pre workout meal man.

I take some instant quaker oatmeal and boil water with a kitchen kettle. I pour the boiling water over the oatmeal and let it sit for 30 minutes. I then mix in some sea salt, cinnamon, whey protein isolate, natural almond butter.

Try using the cinnamon bun wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com whey isolate + natural almond butter + a sliced up granny smith apple. Tastes like an apple pie. Super good.

Almond butter is a twist I hadn't considered. I'll try it.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom