Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein per hour?

callenporter

Registered
I read on this forum that taking more then 30g of protien in an hour is not worthed since any excess amount is wasted in our system or becomes fat ... is that true?

I sleep for around 10-12 hours and its hard for me to wake up in the middle and eat something so I dont eat anything at all in those hours. I only eat when I am awake and I was thinking if I take 4 meals of 50G protein in 12 hours that would be good for my body to keep the 1lb = 1g mark on. Plus is there some kinda protein powder I can take before sleeping which will keep releasing the protein in my body while I am asleep? or what do you guys recommend I should do?

I recommend just eating normally with good clean whole foods. You don't want to eat right before bed, and you don't need powders. You honestly shouldn't need that much protein really. A lot of hyper-inflated numbers are tossed around to try to convince people they need protein powders

I read on this forum that taking more then 30g of protien in an hour is not worthed since any excess amount is wasted in our system or becomes fat ... is that true?

I sleep for around 10-12 hours and its hard for me to wake up in the middle and eat something so I dont eat anything at all in those hours. I only eat when I am awake and I was thinking if I take 4 meals of 50G protein in 12 hours that would be good for my body to keep the 1lb = 1g mark on. Plus is there some kinda protein powder I can take before sleeping which will keep releasing the protein in my body while I am asleep? or what do you guys recommend I should do?

That numbers wrong. The study refers to 20g and it was more to do with uptake. The amount per day means more. Don't worry about when you sleep.

Just have in consideration that all that powder is not good for your internal body. This powder basically destroys your body if consumed a lot. That's why I don't drink much protein shakes and stuff, natural clean food is the way to go.
Having too much protein is just going to give you bad results and not what you're looking for.

No. Not true at all. Old outdated broscience. You can eat 100g of protein in a sitting and utilize it over time. Your body will still release the aminos into your bloodstream which can circulate for up to 48 hours before being used. Dont buy into this hype anlbput having to eat X number of meals per day or a certain macro number per meal. It all comes down to where you are at the end of the day. Also dont buy into the slow releasing protein hype before bedtime either. See what I said above about aminos in the bloodstream

an inefficient body will absorb less nutrition than an efficient body

it isn't about how much you get in a day, it is about how much can you actually utilize.

for that you want a healthy body inside. those who eat tons of protein during the day are sick inside so they need more. it all is connected

Those protein powders are filled with junk like carrageenan, fake sugar etc. Also if you look at labdoor (I think) most big brands are lying on the label. ON, the #1 protein brand is scamming you.

Back
Top Bottom