Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein powder and stomach irritation

guadalupeguy

Registered
I have a good buddy of mine who swears by protein powder and said I should get it, he let me try some the other day and I liked the way it tastes so bought a tub of it from the shop at the gym. Fast forward a week later and this stuff is upsetting my stomach. Is there something I can take like an enzyme that cures stomach upset or does it go away?

I have a good buddy of mine who swears by protein powder and said I should get it, he let me try some the other day and I liked the way it tastes so bought a tub of it from the shop at the gym. Fast forward a week later and this stuff is upsetting my stomach. Is there something I can take like an enzyme that cures stomach upset or does it go away?

Upsetting your stomach after a week of use? That's something that should have happened the first couple of times you took it, has something changed in the last week?
As far as your enzyme question:
Any good digestive enzyme product will do the trick buddy, multi-enzyme formulas are cheap and easy to find just make sure it contains both Papain and Bromelain.
If you want to go the whole food route personally like to eat pineapple hearts and papaya, those two are great natural sources of enzymes.

you should not need to take an enzyme to put things in your body.

the proper way is to avoid things that upset your stomach. i recently found out that i'm allergic to almonds. i did it to myself cause i was eating so many of them. instead of taking an allergy med just to eat almonds guess what i did? i stopped eating almonds! crazy concept but works.

Are you also taking creatine? That could also upset your stomach, especially during the first week

Back
Top Bottom