Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein powders taste good

ElUjah

Registered
I was wondering if you thought that a protein powder that tasted good was too good to be true and not good for us
the stuff that my buddy had me try tasted like ice cream, it was so good that I thought myself craving it the next day. Is there a connection between tasting good and being healthy

I was wondering if you thought that a protein powder that tasted good was too good to be true and not good for us
the stuff that my buddy had me try tasted like ice cream, it was so good that I thought myself craving it the next day. Is there a connection between tasting good and being healthy

There is good tasting protein powder but some does have sugar. I remember n2bm protein was really good in taste.

Protein powders are filled with garbage on top of not being a great protein source. Stick to real food. The body knows the difference.

of course best protein was n2bm I think cookies and cream was best

- - - Updated - - -

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Yes some protein powders are both a great protein source and taste good. Sugar is also not the enemy.

Nope. More sugar, more sweetener, more additives

Back
Top Bottom