Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein shake farts

angieKY

Registered
I started drinking a protein shake before my workouts on the advice of a friend who works for Amway and has free samples of protein powder. During my workouts though I noticed that I feel lethargic and I have a lot of gas. How is this stuff helping me during my workouts I'm kind of confused

amway has the worst products ever, they are a horrible company. stay far far away.

and to answer your question it does not help your workouts lol. how could it when your body is using up all its energy digesting that crap?

I started drinking a protein shake before my workouts on the advice of a friend who works for Amway and has free samples of protein powder. During my workouts though I noticed that I feel lethargic and I have a lot of gas. How is this stuff helping me during my workouts I'm kind of confused

Milk based proteins can do that, especially low quality Amway protein. Better use vegetable based protein powders.

It isn't. The better ones are consumed after.

Sounds like a terrible product for 1 and I always train fasted

That is exactly why Stevesmi calls them "fart powders". They are just a processed dairy byproduct that is tough to digest. You want your body to focus on the training you are doing and not digestion.

Back
Top Bottom