Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein shake products

MWhuy

Registered
I have been working with a trainer for the past 2 months and he said it was time for me to take things to another level and start drinking protein powder shakes. He said that is what the professionals do so if I want to get stronger and bigger I needed to do it. What kind of brand do you think would work best for me as a newbie

I think pro did a little more than that. A lot of people will tell you to just eat real food but protein shakes are a good way to get quick extra protein. Buy it wholesale, unflavored and add your own flavoring. proteinfactory has a good selection at good prices.

I have been working with a trainer for the past 2 months and he said it was time for me to take things to another level and start drinking protein powder shakes. He said that is what the professionals do so if I want to get stronger and bigger I needed to do it. What kind of brand do you think would work best for me as a newbie

You need protein shakes to grow that is true but I only use and recommend non flavored protein. Brands not as crucial as drinking no additives and straight protein.

It comes down to where your protein intake is. You can do it with food. You can also hit the goal easier with shakes. Its a tool in the cabinet.

I just buy unflavoured. Brands not important

I try to get my protein from real food but I keep powder with me just in case I have to get a quick shot of protein in.

Back
Top Bottom