Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein shakes 5X per day?

Clintmax

Registered
I was recommended to drink more protein to build muscle by a friend. he says the key to building muscle is keeping your body anabolic. he said he drinks them 5X a day. he said his program drinking them is: 2am (wake up and drink), 7am, 12pm, 3pm, 10pm (before bed). he said since he started doing that he gained like 20 pounds. is this smart or stupid?

I was recommended to drink more protein to build muscle by a friend. he says the key to building muscle is keeping your body anabolic. he said he drinks them 5X a day. he said his program drinking them is: 2am (wake up and drink), 7am, 12pm, 3pm, 10pm (before bed). he said since he started doing that he gained like 20 pounds. is this smart or stupid?

bro if you want to grow you need more protein...period...

he is up 20 pounds of fat and water. not actual muscle tissue lol

also he is wrong, they actually stop your body from recovering since it is so difficult to digest. this obsession with being anabolic 24/7 is stupid and unhealthy. it is why guys like rich piana fall over so young.

I can't imagine how bad your house smells like farts if you are drinking 5 protein shakes per day. Those are processed dairy byproducts and nothing like real food. You have to learn to eat.

Once you have enough protein to build muscle, eben more protein is just wasted. It doesn't sound like your buddy is getting much if any protein from food. 5 shakes a day is expensive as fuck when its easier, cheaper, and more satisfying to get most of your protein from meats, eggs, etc. A shake is fine but 5 is overkill.

Shakes are a great way to get protein wothout a lot of calories, but if you're having five, you;re sacrificing other food and that is pointless.

Back
Top Bottom