Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein sources

thcking69

Registered
Just wondering if I really need to use protein powders post-workout or if I can get away with eating all regular whole foods. I am quite skeptical of all the protein powders since it seems like they all have sketchy ingredients. I had to stop using whey because it tore my stomach up. Have been using SunWarrior lately but I read that it has too much iron to be using it all the time. Don't know if thats true but it seems to make sense since I feel like I get some constipation when I use it.

Solutions/suggestions much appreciated.

Cheers

who said you have to use powders post workout? oh yea, they supplement companies that push them.

by upsetting your stomach you are actually severely inhibiting recovery since our gut health is the root of repair in the body. so yeah stop using them and stick to REAL FOOD and n2generate. that is the best way to do it

and no, protein powder or any powder isn't real food. we see greens powders pushed nowadays too, guess what? it is nothing like eating actual fresh organic vegetables. REAL FOOD ALWAYS is #1. it is what our bodies have consumed for 2M years

You definitely don't need protein powders after a workout. Unless your diet is terribly lacking, you will already get more than enough protein already

Back
Top Bottom