Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein tub and supplement bottles

drear

Registered
is there a life hack when it comes to using these leftover protein tubs and supplement bottles? I know you guys probably have tons of empty tubs/bottles laying around, do you re-use them to store other things like food or other supplements? or do you use them for something else that i am not aware of?

And hazardous waste has no problem collecting them not being in approved medical waste containers?
Don't ask dont tell. Better than just throwing the pins straight in the trash. I put them in the container which is protected and then duct tape the lid shut. Throw the container in the garbage. Done.

Don't ask dont tell. Better than just throwing the pins straight in the trash. I put them in the container which is protected and then duct tape the lid shut. Throw the container in the garbage. Done.

Eek... I’m surprised... they should be disposed of properly. Everyone should check out this link, it’ll show you free disposal locations that are easy to find by your zip code www.safeneedledisposal.org

Back
Top Bottom