Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl unvails another new product

macedog24

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Brought to you by:
Puritysourcelabs
A Euro-pharmacies

(Direct link below)

CBD FULL SPECTRUM 20%
44XINj3.jpg

CBD full spectrum 20% - 10ml - Euro-pharmacies

Condition: New product
Manufacturer: Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: CBD
Presentation:10ml vial, 200mg/ml
Active Life: 10-12 hours

CBD offers a wide range of health benefits.
CBD is probably most well known for its pain relieving properties and for the reducing inflammation such a sore muscles, joint pain, arthritis, work and sports injuries, and from everyday wear and tear of aging.
CBD is also well known for helping with all types of anxiety and fighting daily stress.
People who take CBD daily are less anxious and more cognitively aware when performing in social situations in their everyday life.
Another Great benefit that comes along with reduced anxiety while taking CBD is a longer night of quality restful deep sleep.
Our CBD full spectrum helps the mind and body to relax while reducing overall anxiety. This will allow your mind and body to slow down and have a healthy deep restful night of quality sleep.
Compared to other forms of CBD.
CBD full spectrum contains extracts from the whole hemp plant. So it will have a wider range of cannabinoids flavonoids and terpenes.
Due to "this wider range" full spectrum CBD is known to have more therapeutic benefits and be more effective at relieving pain, anxiety, and allowing for a more restful quality sleep.
These are only a few of the benefits offered by using CBD.
Check out the chart below for more benefits!
0MpzO6A.png

So what are you waiting for.
We also offer

(Direct link)
CBD full spectrum 10% - 10ml - Euro-pharmacies
PSL IS YOUR ONE STOP SHOP
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

This is awesome. I experimented with CBD a few years ago. I tried a wide range of doses from small to mega-doses. I also experimented with different methods of administration; oral (waxes, extracts/concentrates, edibles, alcohol-tinctures, etc.), smoking (Bud - CBD only strains), & vaping. I don't have any ailments that really needed treating so I can't attest to its efficacy on that...but it definitely takes the edge off and helps me relax and concentrate. I'd almost consider it a nootropic the way it helped me just stay calm and cool and focused.

Now not to get too heavy on you guys but this reminded me of this video I saw a few years ago. This guy had really bad Parkinson's Disease as you'll see in the video. He tries "medical marijuana" and within 5 mins he is rock steady. I believe I recall that it was clarified that what he used in the video was a CBD product with trace amounts of THC.

Back
Top Bottom