bannednutrition.com

Thread: Psyllium husk adding to meals

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Psyllium husk adding to meals

I like to eat a lot of red meat cause it makes me tough and strong. the problem is some days I cannot have a bowel movement and I sit on the toilet for an hour pushing. It has led to problems with hemmorhoids and rectum bleeding. how do i fix this? the lady at the pharmacy recommended i take psyllium husk with my meat to help with this.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by olsenclean View Post
    I like to eat a lot of red meat cause it makes me tough and strong. the problem is some days I cannot have a bowel movement and I sit on the toilet for an hour pushing. It has led to problems with hemmorhoids and rectum bleeding. how do i fix this? the lady at the pharmacy recommended i take psyllium husk with my meat to help with this.
    2 tbps of psyllium husk per day will fix the problem. Drink a lot of water.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Eat less red meat.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    red meat doesn't make you tough and strong since you have horrible gut health. gut health is the brain of the bodies health, if that goes then the rest of your body goes. bodybuilders all have horrible gut health cause most of them eat horribly wrong.

you can still eat animal sources but it has to be bone broth and organs, skin, and fat. the muscle part of the animal is dry and will destroy gut health. if you insist on eating things like beef and steak only buy the most fatty cuts. there have been people in the african bush who have lived just on red meat and they lasted a week before having to be medically flown cause their bowel movements stopped and they couldn't shit anymore. this is why there are no people living in the bush anymore, cause as humans we can't do it. we are jungle species, not dry bush species. we need lots of water and lots of watery foods.

also i laugh at how professionals recommend psyllium husk. you realize that you can kill yourself taking it. it not only is a choking hazard but it also will block the intestines and you can actually need emergency surgery if you are IBS or crohns which most bodybuilders develop from their shitty diets. so the solution? fix your diet and gut health. the fact you need to take fiber in the first place is your first red flag. ever heard of fruits? they are bad according to diet guru's but we actually evolved eating them and our relatives monkeys/gorillas eat tons of them as their main food source. but humans? oh fruit is bad according to the experts. but guess the perfect food that is 99% fiber and water? yeah FRUIT!! crazy huh?
    Last edited by stevesmi; 12-24-2020 at 12:55 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You don't have to specifically go with psyllium husk, any fibre source will help. And make sure you are drinking tons of water.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Try eating actual real food like fibrous carbs

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    just up fiber