Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Putting weight quick

footworkkiller

Registered
My daughter needs to put on weight, quite a bit, she is recovering from an eating disorder. She has a carnation drink in the A.M., but I would like to find a protein mix to mix with it. It would need to dissolve well and be either Milk Chocolate or French Vanilla, the idea would be to add it w/out her knowing whats in there. I know there are a lot of different types out there, but I would prefer not to go about trial and error. I realize this is a broad question, but any help/suggestions are welcome. Or is there anything that taste like a carnation drink, but has a much higher caloric count?

Thank you

I’d look at a good quality mass gainer or meal replacer. A couple really good ones are quickmass from Allmax a good blend of complex carbs and good quality protein. Another good one would be mass fusion form Nutrabolics again good quality carbs and protein! Or a good meal replacer like protein creation from nutraone, which is a blend of slow digesting proteins!

My daughter needs to put on weight, quite a bit, she is recovering from an eating disorder. She has a carnation drink in the A.M., but I would like to find a protein mix to mix with it. It would need to dissolve well and be either Milk Chocolate or French Vanilla, the idea would be to add it w/out her knowing whats in there. I know there are a lot of different types out there, but I would prefer not to go about trial and error. I realize this is a broad question, but any help/suggestions are welcome. Or is there anything that taste like a carnation drink, but has a much higher caloric count?

Thank you

Once again we have someone posting on someone elses behalf who is all too keen to drug/feed and otherwise treat them without their knowledge. Have her post for help.

i would not get her started on this type of thing if she has an eating disorder

i would actually get her involved with cooking and learning about healthy eating. start with the basics and go from there. if she starts enjoying to cook her own food that will help with her disorder too.

i would not get her started on this type of thing if she has an eating disorder

i would actually get her involved with cooking and learning about healthy eating. start with the basics and go from there. if she starts enjoying to cook her own food that will help with her disorder too.

Again I agree with Steve. I don’t think sneaking her calories is a great idea but what do I know.

Thank you
You are going abput it the wrong way. It will probably backfire trying to trick her like that.

You can grab ensure drinks from the store. Basically a meal replacement drink.

Back
Top Bottom