Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about cycle protection and PCT

Wacoach

Hey Guys,

New to posting, but have been reading posts for months. I recently started my first cycle in about 15 years. I am using N2Guard as cycle support and an AI. My question is how do you gauge the effectiveness of supplements like N2guard? I have experienced tons of hypertension and extreme bloating on this first cycle of test e and dbol. My blood pressure has been through the roof with severe headaches. I got off the Dbol after week 3 and they reduced some. I know these side effects are different for everyone, but I chose to invest in n2guard to help reduce these effects. How do people review and gauge the effectiveness of these supplements that you can't feel? I would ask the same of PCT stuff like clomid? Are there things I should be looking for to gauge what works for me?

Coach

bro it also depends on your diet, for example you can take all the n2guard you want but if your diet consists of a ton of salt and sodium, you'll still have high BP....so it's all relative...if your diet is a real bodybuilder diet, expect your bloods to be cleaner with n2guard then without, especially ast/alt (liver values)....
for pct stuff, you run your pct then do bloodwork after, you'll see how your pct went.... and big bro, all this is based on science, read around, everything is backed by hard data....

Everybody responds to things differently, and there are other factors that can contribute to issues. Diet, AI dose, your current bodyfat level, and dosages of compounds are just some of the things you have to watch out for that can cause problems on cycle. N2guard helps tremendously, but it can't fix everything. You must know the right precautions to take on cycle to minimize these side effcts

bro it also depends on your diet, for example you can take all the n2guard you want but if your diet consists of a ton of salt and sodium, you'll still have high BP....so it's all relative...if your diet is a real bodybuilder diet, expect your bloods to be cleaner with n2guard then without, especially ast/alt (liver values)....
for pct stuff, you run your pct then do bloodwork after, you'll see how your pct went.... and big bro, all this is based on science, read around, everything is backed by hard data....

spot on advice right here bro... n2guard is full of cardiovascular protection and has shown to be extremely effective through bloodwork on countless users... what ai were you using? what dose of dbol were you using? what dose of ai were you using? did you get blood tests done to show where other levels were? you do understand other areas could also have correlation with your increase bp right? there are so many factors here and the answers would help ascertain the root of the problem

You may have done this, I am not sure. I always stay hydrated, lots of water , especially on cycle. I found when my potassium levels are higher than sodium my blood pressure is closer to normal. So I supplement with potassium. I also take coq10.

Thanks for the response Gearhead. I will start looking at my diet in more detail and check for too much salt. I have reduced it greatly over the past 6 months but will continue to try and cut it down.

Thanks Rick. I have been reading for months before trying stuff this time around (because I am not a young guy), but it is still hard to know how things will hit you until you try it. It is a little trial and error, even with all the info available on this site and others.

Hey Dylan. I know you have a connection with need2build, so please don't think I am knocking on n2guard. Was mostly wondering if there were signs that I could look for to see if it was working for my body. I guess the before and after blood work is the true way to know. I was hoping there were simpler ways to tell that wouldn't involve my doctor or possibly my wife. I only chose to take on a low dose cycle to make small changes in my body. I don't have plans of competing or making huge drastic changes in my body.

AI - L Aroma from AG Guys (10-12 mg) liquid dose each day. I think that is right.
Dbol 50 dose - was only on for 3 weeks because I think it was the main culprit for the high blood pressure. Was taking a liquid dose because my source didn't have orals. Was taking two very small injection daily. .25 each time for a dosage of .50.
Test E 250: 1 injection (250) every 4th day to keep levels steady. The Monday, Thursday thing that most people recommend on this site didn't make sense to me. Why go 3, then 4. So I just stuck with every fourth day.

No blood tests done. Guess I should have if I was a bit more knowledgable about this stuff, but had concerns about alerting my doctor and my wife. Wasn't a fight I wanted to have.

Thanks Pcgken. I have tried to stay hydrated. My diet has gotten progressively better over the last 6 months. Each week I have tried to make a healthier decision than the prior week (concerning diet) and I am head and shoulders better than a few months ago. I drink a good bit of water in between meals and during workouts. A few weeks ago, i even started dropping Gatorade and sweet tea at meals in an effort to reduce some more refined sugar. Mostly just drinking water all the time. Never was a soda guy. I will check my multi-vitamin and the n2guard for the potassium level. Also check my diet. Thanks.

Hey Guys,

New to posting, but have been reading posts for months. I recently started my first cycle in about 15 years. I am using N2Guard as cycle support and an AI. My question is how do you gauge the effectiveness of supplements like N2guard? I have experienced tons of hypertension and extreme bloating on this first cycle of test e and dbol. My blood pressure has been through the roof with severe headaches. I got off the Dbol after week 3 and they reduced some. I know these side effects are different for everyone, but I chose to invest in n2guard to help reduce these effects. How do people review and gauge the effectiveness of these supplements that you can't feel? I would ask the same of PCT stuff like clomid? Are there things I should be looking for to gauge what works for me?

Coach

simple and plain n2guard with help a ton with your oncycle side effects.Its a killer product.

Dude N2Guard is NOT an AI! Where did you hear it was an AI, bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if it came off that way Steel. I am using L-aroma from AG guys as an AI. I know that n2guard is for support, not AI.

Sorry if it came off that way Steel. I am using L-aroma from AG guys as an AI. I know that n2guard is for support, not AI.

Perfect choice for a AI bro.. As far as N2Guard goes, stop taking it during your cycle and you will recognize very quickly how well it works. I wont even touch AAS without it

Thanks Shrine. I will stick with it based on everything you guys say. The truth is I was just looking for any signs or sides that might tell me it is working. For example, the first few weeks, my urine was extremely dark. I was taking in tons of water, so I was trying to decide if the water retention was causing it, or if the n2guard was doing a good job of flushing the kidneys of toxins. I know I wasn't dehydrated. I was trying to decide if the compounds I was running were the source or if it was the n2guard. I was just wondering if there were visible effects to this stuff (as well as clomid and pct products) to know they are working. If you ae new to this, chances are you don't have a private doctor providing blood tests.

Back
Top Bottom