Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for mobster on gripping and supps

fotlark28

Mobster is my hero
He is a grip maniac
He is big too and strong which i like in men
I want to be a grip champion too
Can you guys share his supplement stack to get stronger?
Right now my grip is so weak my bf laughed at me for trying to open the bottle of champagne on the 4th of july

Mobster is my hero
He is a grip maniac
Right now my grip is so weak my bf laughed at me for trying to open the bottle of champagne on the 4th of july

Yeah we're not doing that. I prefer Legend lol

My supplement stack has been covered before but I'll cover it again:

Off cycle
Creatine - both powdered in my intra drink on workout days and Ancient Strength from N2BM every day - for strength
Vitamins - 3DMulti from N2BM - to compensate for lack of such in food and as an aid to boost my immune system and recovery
Fish Oils - Krill-TS from N2BM - joint and eye health
Joint products - N2JointRX from N2BM (more so when in stock) - joint health

On Cycle
As above plus N2Guard from N2BM - organ protection

Post Cycle (doing this right now)
N2Generate - boosting my own test levels

But here's a TRUTH BOMB. Your grip is weak cos you don't train it. My supps no more aid my grip than they do anything else I do. The least you can do is do wrist roller work. There are 'how to' videos on making one cheap. That champagne cork is a bit over an inch so make your wrist roller a 1.5-inch version. 3 sets of 3 non stop reps rolled both ways (working the flexor and extensors).

One more thing. The reason I've kicked ass in competitions and feats etc is not only cos I put in the time, focus and effort on grip but also cos I'm bigger, heavier and just plain got strong on the basics like squats etc. Many of my lighter competitors never trained these lifts heavy. Some NEVER did even a proper compounds basics type workout. But that and my specialization is why I'll beat many even now.

Last edited:
mobster is indeed a legend

my grip was strongest when i was deadlifting the most weight at my peak strength. your body will improve but it won't do it overnight. be patient. this is a marathon and not a sprint. mobster will tell you how strong he was at 25 vs. 50. too many young guys give up cause they don't realize this. it is like being a pilot. of course a young pilot isn't gonna be the captain of a 747, it takes years of piloting

mobster is indeed a legend

my grip was strongest when i was deadlifting the most weight at my peak strength. your body will improve but it won't do it overnight. be patient. this is a marathon and not a sprint. mobster will tell you how strong he was at 25 vs. 50. too many young guys give up cause they don't realize this. it is like being a pilot. of course a young pilot isn't gonna be the captain of a 747, it takes years of piloting

Why am I strong, even now (if not at my very best) - TIME!! Again, as I've said it before, I've trained for 43 years this summer. I'm an example of the 10,000 hours rule. My base strength was enough plus any talent and genetics that I was able to close a No2 Ironmind Gripper right away. It took me 12 months of 2 sessions a week (so 104) to do the 3 and another 2+ years to get to the 4. Ditto the Inch and later Millennium Dumbbells (12 months each). Others I know have put in that time and still not done the feat. But this is world class level stuff vs just a strong grip

Mobster is my hero
He is a grip maniac

I'm not a grip guy but I would use ostazol m1mk to really get good strength when I grip

Check OSTAZOL-NATURAL booster of TEST and strength

I've never used it. Plus I clearly state I use N2Generate

- - - Updated - - -

cardazol for a good grip

Nope. Try again. Or read what I DO (the point of the post)

- - - Updated - - -

To be clear. The 'guys can't share my supplement stack'. I can.

Mobster shared some great detail in his response. Supplements in his stack are core supplements for many of us. With all different goals as well. Clearly his experience and training are the biggest reasons why he is so successful.

Back
Top Bottom