Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on serotonin

Alvintrujillo77

Registered
Serotonin question. I understand that our body will release serotonin after exercise to make you feel good. My question is... Can you manually activate serotonin somehow ? Bypassing the bodies natural function of controlling serotonin levels in the body. Anybody hear of anything ? Any biohacking going on here?

i will give you the smartass answer first which is why would you want to have that feeling 24/7? it is completely natural to experience highs and lows in our day. you would go crazy if you felt that way all day and it would effect your career, sleep, etc etc.

now the answer to your question is having a healthy gut so you can better take advantage of vitamins that promote serotonin like the B group. it starts with what you put into your body.. also getting more quality sleep is very important.

You don't want a constant on demand release of serotonin. It is not recycled quickly and would lead to crashes.

Last edited:
Serotonin question. I understand that our body will release serotonin after exercise to make you feel good. My question is... Can you manually activate serotonin somehow ? Bypassing the bodies natural function of controlling serotonin levels in the body. Anybody hear of anything ? Any biohacking going on here?

Maybe via meditation.

I dont think you want to bypass the body's natural control of serotonin release. Its regulated for a reason

Back
Top Bottom