Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions on multivitamins

verdryferdt89

Registered
i have a question.i take multivitamins everyday which includes vitamin A (retinyl acetate) and its 3,000 IU a day.now i've read that vitamin A is fat soluable and it can be toxic over time.so am i safe taking this vitamin A everyday or can it be very toxic as you take the vitamins over time? i really like these vitamins and i don't want to stop taking them i was just curious about the vitamin A.does some of this come back out of the body through natural means or is it all stored up.i'm just wondering if it could be stored up and me end up having toxic amounts build up.as you can tell i don't know much about this subject.

Yes you can take too much vitamin A and suffer I'll effects. 3000iu a day is fine, but never exceed 10,000iu per day.

i have a question.i take multivitamins everyday which includes vitamin A (retinyl acetate) and its 3,000 IU a day.now i've read that vitamin A is fat soluable and it can be toxic over time.so am i safe taking this vitamin A everyday or can it be very toxic as you take the vitamins over time? i really like these vitamins and i don't want to stop taking them i was just curious about the vitamin A.does some of this come back out of the body through natural means or is it all stored up.i'm just wondering if it could be stored up and me end up having toxic amounts build up.as you can tell i don't know much about this subject.

The simple answer to this is when did you last hear of someone suffering from issues cos of Vit A? And there are many millions of us using vitamins.

I mean it will be advised to not have to take too much of anything!

Acutane is essentially massive doses of Vitamin A, and it has all kinds of gnarly side effects. But 3,000 a day is not anywhere near an issue.

Back
Top Bottom