Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD140 cycle

Belliard77

Hello guys are any of you taking RAD140 this compound sounds very exciting it is a SARM. You should be able to get a lot of anabolic effect for under 10 miligrams of this compound or at least so I have been discussing with my buddy. It some guys on the forums have called RAD140 the most anabolic out of all of the SARMs compounds on the market, could this be true?

It may also have more side-effects than other sarms dude. At that point might as well just take steroids I think.

GW and Ostarine have close to zero sides and so we take them over steroids.

It may also have more side-effects than other sarms dude. At that point might as well just take steroids I think.

GW and Ostarine have close to zero sides and so we take them over steroids.

I have seen three logs where users have made excellent gains at 8-12mg a day, one logger gained approx 20 pounds. Seemed common between all three loggers that RAD will cause extreme lethargy after about four weeks, even with an injectable test base.

No major side effects other than the lethargy were reported.

I personally would wait until there is more user feedback and reviews on it before using it myself. You could give it a try but I am personally the type of person who likes to air on the side of caution.

Cardarine GW, S4 and ostarine are tried and true SARMS that have very minimal side effects and a lot of positive user feedback on them.

I personally would use the SARMS triple stack if you are looking for something to provide endurance, strength and fat loss benefits: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Hello guys are any of you taking RAD140 this compound sounds very exciting it is a SARM. You should be able to get a lot of anabolic effect for under 10 miligrams of this compound or at least so I have been discussing with my buddy. It some guys on the forums have called RAD140 the most anabolic out of all of the SARMs compounds on the market, could this be true?

When you are dealing with research compounds, I would rather wait until they are studied in detail, and there will be miltiple feedbacks on them. Otherwise, it is much better to opt for the well proven Ostarine MK-2866 and LGD-4033 for lean bulking. All in all, be very careful with SARMs, as many suppliers sell fake ones. For me, sarms1 is the best and most reliable supplier for your SARMs.

NEver heard of the stuff. What the hell is it?

Guys I'm new to the site and want to let you all know that I've done one cycle of rad140. I bought it from international peptide. I can say that I haven't gained the 20lbs that was mentioned above but I am more cut and more defined. I gained about 3lbs. Hope this helps you guys in your decision.

If you want to build your muscles in short days then you have to join this page because from here you will get some information about the muscle building medicines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom