Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raw egg with milk

polarbeats

Registered
Hi guys. Im unemployed and recently started picking up weights. I have no money to buy Whey protein, so Im taking raw egg mixed with milk. Ive gained 7 kgs in 9 weeks. Is this ok for my body. Anyone have any other advice for me.

You should avoid protein powder to begin with. Eggs are a great source of protein, but there's no reason you have to eat them raw

Hi guys. Im unemployed and recently started picking up weights. I have no money to buy Whey protein, so Im taking raw egg mixed with milk. Ive gained 7 kgs in 9 weeks. Is this ok for my body. Anyone have any other advice for me.

Why not cook them into lightly scrambled eggs?

buy humane and pastured eggs. these are highest quality and have the most nutrition to offer. then invest in a jar of unrefined coconut oil and a pan. that is all you need to make eggs. you can also simply boil them in a pot.

Milk isn't that great. Eggs are great. I'd personally recommend cooking your food. Also you can get chicken, rice, and oats in bulk for pretty cheap. It doesn't have to be expensive to live this lifestyle

I wouldnt recommend eating raw eggs. Cook them and sure that would be great.

It's worth stating that on a price per gram many proteins are actually better money wise. The product I'm using (I brought a LOT) works out to be: 40p (about 50c) a scoop for 30g scoop @24g protein.

Eating them raw actually I heard that its more benefiecial, however I boil always them.
Eggs are great source of protein.

My father drinks eggs raw but i'm too big of a wuss to try it.
Once my goddaughter caught salmonela from eggs and it was nasty.

A protein powder is a dietary supplement. The FDA leaves it up to manufacturers to evaluate the safety and labeling of products. So there's no way to know if a protein powder contains what manufacturers claim.

Back
Top Bottom