Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raw powder supplements

abuzaitoun

Registered
I found a source selling raw powder of supplements like milk thistle, turmeric, ginger etc...has anyone here tried to do your own supplements supply from raw powder? I would love to try that out, the problem would be the exact measuring for doses.

I have done it in the past. You need to buy a very accurate scale that has 0.01 g increments because most of these supplements have recommended dosages of around 0.3g.

The only thing you need to be aware of is that a lot of these supplements taste HORRIBLE. That's why they are usually sold in capsules.

If it's something you want to try, only buy a small amount of the raw powder at first to try it out. I am not joking when I say that they taste HORRID.

As @muskate has said already - as long as you have a very accurate scale, you can make up your own supplements. However, in the end of the day I am not sure if this will be worth it. You will need to buy the scale, the capsules, bother with the measuring and putting the powders into the capsules...not sure if it is worth it. Obviously, unless you get those powders like 10 times cheaper than the already made supplements.

n2bm already did the work for you. if you look at their supplements like hcgenerate or n2guard, they already put everything for you. it is cheaper and easier to just buy the supplement

I buy a lot of my Powder's in Bulk Form.
The company that I get them from, gives you a list of Dosages.
An 1/8 of a Tsp. = this, and so on.
So it's Very Easy and Very Precise, No need to Weigh them out.
They also sell Very Small Spoons for measuring on Amazon if you want........................ JP
P.S.
I use Bulk Supplements, and all their Powders have the Dosing Info right on the package.

Nothing wrong with getting everything separate. For me it would depend on the supplement. If I was looking for liver protection then I would rather just use N2Guard because it would be tough to buy over 40 ingredients for just one purpose.

Back
Top Bottom