Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recommendations me to use to get more strength and more endurance

seca

Registered
Hello Bros I ran in to your website forums and videos on you tube and you did some very good explanation on everything you explained about steroids... Now my question is I do a lot of cardio like running a lot and a lot of leg presses to get little bit more strong legs for the run what do you recommend me to use to get more strength and more endurance for what I do ? I will appreciate your recommendation thank you .

The two best supplements you can take for endurance and strength are creatine and cardarine.

http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.

What creatine does is super-saturates your body's creatine phosphate ATP energy stores. This helps give additional energy during explosive anaerobic movements like sprinting, weight lifting etc.

There is no need to load or cycle creatine. Supplement with 5-10g per day. When you take the creatine doesn't matter but ideally you would supplement with creatine pre and post workout, as your body is most inclined to absorb nutrients at this time. Supplementing with creatine post workout will also help replenish depleted creatine phosphate stores from your workout. I really like the creatine formula Ancient Strength from n2bm.com. Each serving contains 5g of creatine monohydrate, creatine HCL and creatine pyruvate blend. Take 1 serving pre workout and 1 serving post workout.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supps/Ancient-Strength-p273.html

Cardarine is definitely a good choice, since it is very effective in terms of endurance and recovery, and it is extremely safe at the same time because there are no side effects to its use. And @muskate is right - creatine is a must to have supplement if you do intensive training, as it is very effective, and yet again there are no side effects with it either.

Hello Bros I ran in to your website forums and videos on you tube and you did some very good explanation on everything you explained about steroids... Now my question is I do a lot of cardio like running a lot and a lot of leg presses to get little bit more strong legs for the run what do you recommend me to use to get more strength and more endurance for what I do ? I will appreciate your recommendation thank you .

Creatine will surely aid you in strength and a little bit in endurance.

Whereas cardarine will boost your endurance much further. I would suggest looking these up. Proven to work, not some bro-science 'magic pill'

C, anything that increases blood flow i.e. arginine/citruline malate and test boosters. Test boosters are quite effective because the more test you have, the higher your red blood cell count.

Back
Top Bottom