Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rediscovering my old form

FrankYou

Registered
Hey gang, I was a regular in the gym in my 20s and then kids, career and laziness got me out of the routine. I'm now 42, 5'9" and 185 lbs - probably need to drop about 15 or 20 more pounds (have already lost about 10). I'm pretty much only supplementing my diet with a multi-vitamin and fish oil currently.

I've been doing fairly low-key training 4-6 days a week for about two months now, trying to concentrate on cardio & tone. I improved my diet along with getting back into the gym, and am looking for advice on supplements that will help me reach my goals of losing some more weight while retaining whatever muscle gains I'm able to achieve.

During my 20s, I supplemented with protein powders and amino acids but that was quite a while ago and I could use a crash course and personal recommendations if anyone cares to take a little of their time to help. Any advice on not breaking the budget would be tremendous as well.

Thank you!

Honestly, you don't need any supplements. Just keep to a good clean diet of whole foods, and maybe add creatine if you want a little boost for your lifting.

stay disciplined, focus on the things that are most important. Eating well and training hard! Those are the two most important factors!

Back
Top Bottom