Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reformulated Forged Burner

StayLean

Growing Brother
I did a quick search and saw no one has really mentioned it yet. I was a huge fan of the original version, loved me some cardio on it. My regular dose was two capsules pre-cardio.

So... Long story short, my wife loved it also, so she bought the new version. I tried one today, just ONE cap, holy tits is it good. I have a pretty high tolerance for stims, this have me the good ole "cracked out" feeling. I definitely recommend you guys giving it a try if you liked the original or are looking for a little motivation with the cardio

Just my $0.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? That's unfortunate. I even took it on an empty stomach and was usually good.

Thanks for the heads up.I never tried the newer version.I wonder if n2bm will carry it, they used to carry the original version and it was pretty good.

I highly doubt we will be carrying it as we are coming out with a new formulated n2burn that will be far superior... probably will not be carrying any forged products after forged joint repair sells out...

Thanks for the heads up.I never tried the newer version.I wonder if n2bm will carry it, they used to carry the original version and it was pretty good.

I definitely recommend it if you liked the original

I highly doubt we will be carrying it as we are coming out with a new formulated n2burn that will be far superior... probably will not be carrying any forged products after forged joint repair sells out...

Unfortunately n2burn never really gave me the focus or surge of energy

Take 2-3 caps of n2burn at once. That makes a huge difference for me. 1 every 3hrs didn't ever give a spike of energy like 3 pills dose.

I use it as a pre workout a lot. Especially when I lift and than do cardio right after.

Take 2-3 caps of n2burn at once. That makes a huge difference for me. 1 every 3hrs didn't ever give a spike of energy like 3 pills dose.

I use it as a pre workout a lot. Especially when I lift and than do cardio right after.

I'd imagine that would do it. But that'd also empty a bottle pretty quick ha

I did a quick search and saw no one has really mentioned it yet. I was a huge fan of the original version, loved me some cardio on it. My regular dose was two capsules pre-cardio.

So... Long story short, my wife loved it also, so she bought the new version. I tried one today, just ONE cap, holy tits is it good. I have a pretty high tolerance for stims, this have me the good ole "cracked out" feeling. I definitely recommend you guys giving it a try if you liked the original or are looking for a little motivation with the cardio

Just my $0.02

So you like the "cracked out feeling"? You an x crack head?

Can't wait to try out the new formula n2burn. Sounds nice.

i understand and that's just a trial and error that we have to go through as not everyone responds to certain things as others may or may not... i truly believe you will find the new version much stronger and even more effective than the first... hopefully that will work out for you... send me a pm when it is released and i will see about getting you some samples to try it out and see the difference...

i understand and that's just a trial and error that we have to go through as not everyone responds to certain things as others may or may not... i truly believe you will find the new version much stronger and even more effective than the first... hopefully that will work out for you... send me a pm when it is released and i will see about getting you some samples to try it out and see the difference...

Cool man I appreciate that. Always been a fan of the NTBM line.

Back
Top Bottom