Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Request Advice/Help on SARMS for My Body Transformation

juggernautx

Registered
Hi Friends,

I am a newbie here. I wanted to request your advice around taking SARMS.

I am 40 years old, 285 lbs. My BF% is around 40%. I have Diabetes, which is in good control for long time now.

I have slight elevated Cholesterol, which I think is because of excess egg diet I take.

I started lifting weights dedicatedly around an year back, but before it was like on/off for many years. I am pretty strong when it comes to lifting weights.

While exercising for last 1 year, I have seen my total/free testosterone go down sharply, from 725 ng/dl to 260-280 ng/dl. This is despite me taking DAA, and few others like Tongkat ALi and Trib.

My estrogen levels are high too, around 46-48 pg/ml.

As I am seeing very slow or no responses to body transformation, despite my exercising and weight lifting capacity going up, I was advised by a friend to consider taking SARMS (as an alternative to AAS).

Please suggest what you think on me taking SARMS or AAS, and what should be the protocol to follow for me.

My prime goal is to lose fat (mostly belly fat, because that is the only problem area for me), and also to gain size in muscles.

To bring your naturally high estrogen levels down, I would use a good suicide AI like liquidex AI from needtobuildmuscle.com. Since you arent using any steroids, just use 1/2 the recommended dosage.

Here is a great video for you to watch where I explain what SARMS are, and talk about sample SARM cycle lay outs -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

This is what I recommend for you

Weeks 1 - 12
liquidex AI - 1/2 the recommended dosage each day

Weeks 1 - 8 (if you order the triple stack cycle option on sarms1.com you will have enough SARMS for the full 8 weeks. It's also at a discounted price then buying the vials individually)
ostarine 25mg (0.5mL) per day
LGD 10mg (1mL) per day
cardarine 20mg (1mL) per day

Weeks 9 -12
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

Take the SARMS and liquidex AI with breakfast each morning. After week 12, you are safe to start another cycle of SARMS. Keep using the liquidex AI year round. Since it's a suicide AI, it wont effect cholesterol or blood pressure so you dont need to cycle off it.

Thanks Trevor! Much appreciate your valuable advice.

I have few more questions here:

Which Liquidex you would suggest me to purcahse, from Sarms1.com or from n2bm.com? Are they both same? How many bottles I would need for 3 months / 12 weeks usage?

You also mentioned to stack Ostarine, S4, and GW together, but below you mentioned LGD instead of S4. Which one should I finally take - S4 or LGD?

I have a constant GH level of 0.06 for years now. It doesn't seem to move anywhere. Can I also stack Nutrabol here?

I also see many moderators mention in the forum that SARMS are of no use beyond a BF%. Which are those, and what % would that be?

Should I expect to see a surge in total/free test after the SARMS cycle, like it would be for AAS?

Which Liquidex you would suggest me to purcahse, from Sarms1.com or from n2bm.com? Are they both same? How many bottles I would need for 3 months / 12 weeks usage?

You also mentioned to stack Ostarine, S4, and GW together, but below you mentioned LGD instead of S4. Which one should I finally take - S4 or LGD?

I have a constant GH level of 0.06 for years now. It doesn't seem to move anywhere. Can I also stack Nutrabol here?

I also see many moderators mention in the forum that SARMS are of no use beyond a BF%. Which are those, and what % would that be?

Should I expect to see a surge in total/free test after the SARMS cycle, like it would be for AAS?

You can always stack nutrobal at 12.5mg AM and 12.5mg PM

To bring your naturally high estrogen levels down, I would use a good suicide AI like liquidex AI from needtobuildmuscle.com. Since you arent using any steroids, just use 1/2 the recommended dosage.

Here is a great video for you to watch where I explain what SARMS are, and talk about sample SARM cycle lay outs -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

This is what I recommend for you

Weeks 1 - 12
liquidex AI - 1/2 the recommended dosage each day

Weeks 1 - 8 (if you order the triple stack cycle option on sarms1.com you will have enough SARMS for the full 8 weeks. It's also at a discounted price then buying the vials individually)
ostarine 25mg (0.5mL) per day
LGD 10mg (1mL) per day
cardarine 20mg (1mL) per day

Weeks 9 -12
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

Take the SARMS and liquidex AI with breakfast each morning. After week 12, you are safe to start another cycle of SARMS. Keep using the liquidex AI year round. Since it's a suicide AI, it wont effect cholesterol or blood pressure so you dont need to cycle off it.

It would be great if you can answer my questions Trevor. Thanks in advance!

I can tell you using nutrobal my appetite is sky high so i am not sure it is going to be the most optimal idea here

I would roll with the sarms cutting stack

S4+GW/SR9009. it works!! combine this will keeping your calories in a 500 deficit EVERYDAY. don't do this eat good 3X a week bs and eat shit twice a week. this is a lifestyle change my friend. and i want you to exercise 1-2 hours a day !!

SARMs would be a great option for you. You really want to get that fat down and keep your muscle mass. You might even be able to build a bit of muscle while you lose the fat.

Make sure you stick to sarms1 products so you don't get fake capsulated prohormones.

The one from needtobuildmuscle.com
If you get the buy 2 get 1 free option, it'll last you the full 12 weeks -> https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Cycle-Support-c26/Liquidex-AI-Buy-2-Get-1-Free-p318.html

I would run the triple stack - ostarine + s4 + GW

You certainly can. 25mg/day is a good dosage of nutrobal

You are a bit confused. STEROIDS should not be used if you are over 12% body fat. SARMS are perfectly safe to use at any body fat level.

Your testosterone levels will actually be lower after a steroid cycle since steroids suppress natural testosterone production. That is the beauty of SARMS. They are only extremely minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. We are talking like 5%.

In bold above.

In bold above.

Thanks again Trevor, and much thanks to Steve and Jay.

For PCT, do I only use N2Generate ES alone, or do I have to take Nolva/Clomid too?

The Nutrabol should be ideally taken for how long?

Is SR9009 better than GW for my specific need? Do I consider stacking them, or can I use SR9009 without GW?

Back
Top Bottom