bannednutrition.com

Thread: Required fat intake

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Required fat intake

Need Help figuring out how much fat to take in on my bulk. Im eating 3000 calories, and currently am taking in 46g fat daily. How much should I increase by? Should I worry about the amount of fat I consume?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's really tough to answer. Dietary needs, both on and off cycle, vary considerably person to person.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hustlemaker View Post
    Need Help figuring out how much fat to take in on my bulk. Im eating 3000 calories, and currently am taking in 46g fat daily. How much should I increase by? Should I worry about the amount of fat I consume?
    The answer is how do you look and how do you feel.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I guess it will depend on your specific goals. What are your macros for this 300 calorie diet? How much Protein & carbs etc??

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    this tracking macros bullshit has ruined the gym rat culture the past few years and I despise it entirely. there is no animal on earth that ever tracks macros, and as humans we never did it either until all these stupid apple watches and bullshit calculators were invented (which aren't even accurate anyway)

just eat healthy whole foods when you get hungry. make sure you cook your own food and don't use bad oils.. stick with coconut oil, it is versatile and the healthiest option.
    bulking isn't about just eating crap and trying to get in tons of calories. unless you just want to get fat
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Depends on your goals which you did not state.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think tracking macros is important unless you really know how to do it all in your head. Itís not enough to simply guess what youíve eaten if youíre shooting for a specific goal. You need to assess how you look and feel and also your energy levels at 46 grams of fat. If you feel good and are making progress I wouldnt mess with it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Required fat intake

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    this tracking macros bullshit has ruined the gym rat culture the past few years and I despise it entirely. there is no animal on earth that ever tracks macros, and as humans we never did it either until all these stupid apple watches and bullshit calculators were invented (which aren't even accurate anyway)

just eat healthy whole foods when you get hungry. make sure you cook your own food and don't use bad oils.. stick with coconut oil, it is versatile and the healthiest option.
    bulking isn't about just eating crap and trying to get in tons of calories. unless you just want to get fat
    Lol how could an animal track macros? Animals donít fly planes or take antibiotics either. Or do math. Or lift weights lol

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the best thing is just to do it and see how to adjust the next phase to lose more or less fat

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hustlemaker View Post
    1-1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight. 0.5g of fat per pound. Then fill the rest in with carbs

Or just go by your macro ratio....whatever works best for you. 40/40/20 is probably the most popular and works well for most