Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rest day protein powder

o4610roo

Registered
I usually drink one protein shake a day where I blend some fruits and vegetables and then add a couple Scoops to it. I like the chocolate flavor and it tastes pretty good. When I train I also like to take a scoop after my workout. My question is on non workout days do I still take another scoop later in the day anyway or do I hold off

I take my protein shakes even on non training days, between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner I have 1 protein shake usually 40grams protein 2 tbsp peanut butter on rest days.

I usually drink one protein shake a day where I blend some fruits and vegetables and then add a couple Scoops to it. I like the chocolate flavor and it tastes pretty good. When I train I also like to take a scoop after my workout. My question is on non workout days do I still take another scoop later in the day anyway or do I hold off
It should coincide with your protein needs which doesn't change on days off

It should coincide with your protein needs which doesn't change on days off

Exactly so. Indeed you're recovering on the rest days

I try to get my protein through actual food but that’s not to say I keep the powder with me just in case I cannot get a quick meal in.

I don;t know what people,have against protein supplemnts. It's a quick way to get protein without all the carbs and fat.

Take it on non-workout days as well man you nutrition stays consistent all through your program.

Back
Top Bottom