Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

saccharomyces boulardii. PRE biotic

Yeah I just got off AB yesterday. I've been using probiotics since I started though. If you don't restock your flora you risk being even more vulnerable to sickness
80% of the immune system is in the guts

Need Venom?? I'll bite ya 😉

^^^ This is actually not a pro biotic

its a PRE biotic yeast.

it actually does not get destroyed by your digestion like pro biotics do

I highly recommend this one over anything else out there

^^^ This is actually not a pro biotic

its a PRE biotic yeast.

it actually does not get destroyed by your digestion like pro biotics do

I highly recommend this one over anything else out there

Aaahhh, cool! I'll have to look into that! Thanks Steve

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of your immune system is in your intestines.

What do I know? I'm just a meat head with a cellphone 😁

80%.... And there are several chemicals that we all consume on a Daily basis such as chlorine and some GMO foods that kill your gut flora. Jesus Christ our government needs a beating.

80%.... And there are several chemicals that we all consume on a Daily basis such as chlorine and some GMO foods that kill your gut flora. Jesus Christ our government needs a beating.

Yea no kidding. ....I drink a gallon+ of tap water daily so I know I'm getting lots and lots of chlorine etc etc...need a filtration system

if you have IBS, Crohns, frequent diarrhea, gas, bloating, etc etc this is the stuff you need to try. if you notice yourself bloating up after every meal this could literally change your life.

and obviously if you have ever taken anti-biotics

Yea no kidding. ....I drink a gallon+ of tap water daily so I know I'm getting lots and lots of chlorine etc etc...need a filtration system

wow you need to invest in an ionizer stat.

they are in the hundreds but will last you many years. I've had mine for almost 10 years. My dog can't even drink tap water without getting allergies from the chemicals in it, so imagine what we are doing to our bodies drinking that shit

wow you need to invest in an ionizer stat.

they are in the hundreds but will last you many years. I've had mine for almost 10 years. My dog can't even drink tap water without getting allergies from the chemicals in it, so imagine what we are doing to our bodies drinking that shit

I filter my dogs water too. I also spke it with iodine lol people call me crazy and I'm like have you no concern for your pets health?!

Back
Top Bottom