Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sam-e bulk powder reviews

stefhen2

Registered
this product has incredible benefits but the one that made feel like buying it is methylation you all know what I'm taking about, and also it improves mood which is my problem right now being on a cycle of AAS it has changed dramatically and it's messing with my mental function and concentration and sometimes it's a pain in the butt to concentrate at work or working out, I need some reviews on this guys, it's only 16$ but before taking it I was wondering if somebody here used it before, thank you.

SAMe is a molecule that is formed naturally in the body. SAMe has been available as a dietary supplement in the US since 1999. What's interesting is that it's been used as a prescription drug in Italy since 1979, in Spain since 1985, and in Germany since 1989.

SAMe is used for depression, anxiety, heart disease, fibromyalgia, abdominal pain, osteoarthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, chronic lower back pain, dementia, Alzheimer's disease, slowing the aging process, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), improving mental performance, liver disease, and Parkinson's disease. It is also used for attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

I suspect that you won't notice a huge increase in mental function and concentration from it but if it's only 16 bucks, you might as well give it a shot.

Your situation seems a bit odd because steroids should not make you have issues with focusing. Especially when training. You should be absolutely locked in while training with the increased strength and aggression. Maybe just try a simple cup of coffee.

this product has incredible benefits but the one that made feel like buying it is methylation you all know what I'm taking about, and also it improves mood which is my problem right now being on a cycle of AAS it has changed dramatically and it's messing with my mental function and concentration and sometimes it's a pain in the butt to concentrate at work or working out, I need some reviews on this guys, it's only 16$ but before taking it I was wondering if somebody here used it before, thank you.

Are you sure you do not have any type of condition prior to AAS use?

There should be no issues with mental focus and concentration when you hop on gear. However, if some people have mental issues, getting on gear only makes it worse.

Methylation problems are at the root of a profound number of chronic conditions. SAMe will help drive the methionine cycle without needing methyl-B12 or methylfolate, which can be in short supply if you're high in heavy metals/toxins. This will enable you to make glutathione. I take 200mcg per day. If you take high doses, you'll cut off the earlier phase of methylation that combines with the folate cycle to enable a profound number of methyl related functions. You could, of course, take methyl-B12 at up to 2000mcg per day with your SAMe. I don't take methyl-folate, because I'm never low in it, and it causes me histamine reactions. The only way to know for certain if you need methylation support is to test. Note, obviously, that all these things are methyl donors. If you are naturally high in methyl donors, you'll feel hyper on high doses of these, or in combination. If you get high from coffee, that is a good sign to start at a low dose.

Back
Top Bottom