Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs? Steroids? Or keep trying natural?

Baltael

Registered
Hey guys! Didn't know where to pos but thought i would give it a shot here.. A little background about me. I am 20 years old, im 6'4, 250ish lbs, like 30% BF. I am 100% sure I have low testosterone but unfortunately I haven't saved up for a blood test. I have a nice set of bitch tits with a huge belly overhang. I bust my ass in the gym but i dont see any results regarding muscle gain or fat loss...

In fact i'm getting bigger, and not in the good way (lol) I try keeping my diet clean, low carbs with cycling 2 days, high protein and moderate fats, but it seems the fat loves to stick onto me, and the muscle just wont grow!

So.......I really, REALLY want to try out this SARM blend called Triplex from transformix peptides.. it contains 30mg/ml of LGD-4033, 30mg/ml MK-677, and 30mg/ml of YK11. I have read amazing reviews on all these sarms for recomps, bulking and cutting... But I have heard about needing a PCT for LGD-4033.. Looked into HCGenerate and clomid/nolvadex.. seems like im all set to go, but should I do the sarm cycle? Or should I just cash in for juice? The thing is.. my test is already so low, I dont want to compromise it with roids.. But more muscle, more test produced.. idk..

Or should I just get HCGenerate and try to stay natty? I know SARMs qualify as natural, but i dont like seeing things like "PCT" associated with a sarm, when juicers usually take sarms FOR PCTs (my cousin is a heavy HEAVY ass roid monkey, all respect to him, he huge AF)

thing is, only have limited $$ so I dont want to buy snake oil if HCGenerate doesnt raise test levels.. Someone just help me clear my head!!

first off lets relax and breathe.

next what you need to do is work with a coach before you decide to hop on steroids, sarm's, supplements etc. who can point you into the right direction.

if your coach doesn't focus on your diet and training first and foremost then he is a chassa, and only after your money and he himself is trying for a short cut. you need to get on a proper diet and training program and be consistent. right now your diet is horrible (i can tell by your stats), and you do not know how to eat nor do you have a clue what is necessary to exercise or how. unfortunatly personal trainers are mostly morons, i mean even the ones who look like they lift have zero talent to actually translate that to other people.

it all boils down to poor lifestyle. you are going to have to throw away the video games, stop eating burgers and pizza and ice cream. its going to take a total re-boot of your lifestyle.. if you are willing to do it then I would get in contact with muskate on here and he will work with you for a fair price. that is your best bet

I would highly recommend getting blood work done before taking anything other than food. You will need to start with the diet. Track everything you eat every day and figure out your TDEE. This will help you plan a diet with a caloric deficit. I agree with Steve...hiring a coach would be a great thing for you.

Running steroids at your current age and body fat is not a good idea. It will actually make your gyno (bitch tits) symptoms even worse because the higher your body fat levels, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

Even with low testosterone levels, you can very easily get your body fat down to 10-12%. As you decrease your body fat, your gyno symptoms will get better and most likely clear up completely. Gyno is nothing more then a build up of fat in a man's breast tissue after all.

You are training like a powerlifter. Not a bodybuilder. That's your problem. You will burn very little calories training with a 5/3/1 template. Here is a link to my daily workouts. This is how you should be training. More sets and more reps. You will burn much more calories during your workouts that way: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/muskate-s-daily-workouts-log-44662.html
In addition to this, do cardio 4-5 days per week.

If you want to use something to try and naturally increase your testosterone levels, a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com is going to be your best option. You really don't need anything though. You just need to get your diet and training dialled in properly.

- - - Updated - - -

first off lets relax and breathe.

next what you need to do is work with a coach before you decide to hop on steroids, sarm's, supplements etc. who can point you into the right direction.

if your coach doesn't focus on your diet and training first and foremost then he is a chassa, and only after your money and he himself is trying for a short cut. you need to get on a proper diet and training program and be consistent. right now your diet is horrible (i can tell by your stats), and you do not know how to eat nor do you have a clue what is necessary to exercise or how. unfortunatly personal trainers are mostly morons, i mean even the ones who look like they lift have zero talent to actually translate that to other people.

it all boils down to poor lifestyle. you are going to have to throw away the video games, stop eating burgers and pizza and ice cream. its going to take a total re-boot of your lifestyle.. if you are willing to do it then I would get in contact with muskate on here and he will work with you for a fair price. that is your best bet

I agree that I think hiring a coach will really help simply things for you and put your mind at ease a bit. I wish someone gave me that advice when I was younger. I wasted years of training when I was younger jumping from plan to plan trying to find 'the secret'.

Hire a good coach, someone you trust and interact well with. Do EXACTLY what they tell you and then turn your brain off and focus on your life outside of the gym. 3 months will go by and you will look in the mirror and not even recognize yourself.

Thanks guys@! Sorry for the 2 posts, didnt know it had to get approved! Feel dumb about it! But I will look into hiring a coach, and not a bullshit one haha, I really appreciate the friendliness and professionalism of everyone here, means a great deal. Thanks again! Hoping to be a new man in x amount of months

Thanks guys@! Sorry for the 2 posts, didnt know it had to get approved! Feel dumb about it! But I will look into hiring a coach, and not a bullshit one haha, I really appreciate the friendliness and professionalism of everyone here, means a great deal. Thanks again! Hoping to be a new man in x amount of months

bro good to have you in evo family....

First of all, how do you know that you have low T? Did you run any blood work to confirm that, or you are just basing this diagnosis only on assumptions? If so, I would first get completely checked, since there can be many things that will make you feel like you got low T. Also, regarding the diet you need a more empirical approach - you really need to count the calories, and keep track of the macros. MyFitnessPal is a very good app for that, and it makes this very easy.

Thanks guys! Much appreciated on the advice, honestly, I think I will just get HCGenerate. for 80$ and if you guys promise it isn't snake oil, it'll be worth it. I didn't always train like a power lifter. Iuised to do Meltdown training from **************, but i wasn't seeing results from that either, and my cousin who used to be 350 lbs said the way he lost weight was trying to pack on a fuck ton of muscle, get strong, and just clean up the diet.... So sarms are completely ruled out as well? Is there even a sarm or peptide that aids weight loss?

Sincerely, I think that you would be much better off with HCGenerate ES, since it is a more powerful version of HCGenerate, and the results would be much more obvious. I am pretty sure that it will really help you - so fat, it has been the only testosterone booster that really made a difference for me, hence the reason I use it.

Follow the advice that's been given by these wise gents above. Other things to consider before trying anything but diet, exercise and HCGenerate: If you are considering SARMs, you better have a strong stomach because S-4 and GW both taste like liquid shit, even mixed in with another beverage. They're also more expensive than AAS, at least more so than what they sell at roidmass. And if you go the steroid route, it is ESSENTIAL to have blood work done before, during and after; you must do in-cycle care, and you must do PCT. Lots of things to consider, lots of expenses to incur.

Changing diet and lifestyle, hiring a good coach, and adding cardio is your least expensive and safest route. Start there.

Thank you all! I appreciate it greatly! I value all the info given to me and the professionalism of you all!!

Anytime, sir. Keep us updated on what you do. Take body measurements, track your diet and any supplements you use! Keeping a log can be a little tedious, but it helps track your progress, forces you to push a little harder, and can keep you motivated. It can also help diagnose a problem if one develops.

Back
Top Bottom