Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scream amino acid mix feedback

Juger16

Registered
What is your opinion on Scream amino acid mix? Can it help with protein syntesis and muscle building? Or it is just for preventing catabolism? I can get it really cheap, but if it is trash won't bother with it.

It won't differ much from any other amino acid mix. BCAA's seem to work best in those on restricted diets (so low in whole food protein) or when doing fasted cardio.

I just looked - my grand kids could write a better promo than they did on their site - avoid.

It's just a BCAA supplement. Nothing special. You can get the same thing for a lot less money by purchasing a bulk BCAA powder or a capsulated BCAA supplement like gear from n2bm.com.

Supplement companies love to try and market their products as something amazing but if you look at the ingredients list, 9 times out of 10 it's just a regular supplement with lots of marketing hype.

What is your opinion on Scream amino acid mix? Can it help with protein syntesis and muscle building? Or it is just for preventing catabolism? I can get it really cheap, but if it is trash won't bother with it.

Just an ordinary BCAA - nothing special. I would rather say that no - it will not contribute to muscle building, but it can indeed prevent muscle catabolism. So I sincerely see only two uses to BCAA's - either for those on restrictive diets, or those who do fasted cardio. Other than that, I would not bother with BCAA's if you eat properly. Also, you can save yourself a bit of money by just getting a protein product with BCAA's included, so you would be getting two products in one.

bcaa's and amino acids blah blah blah they are all overhyped nonsense. a popular thing to push by youtube fitness guru's to trick people into believing they used them to get ripped when they really are juicing up

Most of the time they are a complete waste. They help if you train fasted and want to avoid catabolism or if you don't eat enough protein. Other than that they are not necessary. The only good product I see is GEAR from n2bm because it contains super plasma protein.

Bcaas are more sugar drink. Steriods change body chemistry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCAA, as is, is just BCAA. What a mod or two have said is that more than a few contain a bunch of other stuff added. That's why I've always preferred unflavored. I can add them to squash if need be.

Back
Top Bottom